Review: could Levothyroxine sodium cause Blood uric acid increased?
Summary: Blood uric acid increased is found among people who take Levothyroxine sodium, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, also take medication Lasix, and have Hypothyroidism.
We study 67,569 people who have side effects while taking Levothyroxine sodium from FDA and social media. Among them, 57 have Blood uric acid increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood uric acid increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Levothyroxine sodium and have Blood uric acid increased >>>
Levothyroxine sodium has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from 70,258 Levothyroxine sodium users)
Blood uric acid increased
Blood uric acid increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hepatitis c, high blood cholesterol, hiv infection, multiple myeloma. (latest reports from 3,076 Blood uric acid increased patients)
On Mar, 29, 2015: 67,542 people reported to have side effects when taking Levothyroxine sodium. Among them, 57 people (0.08%) have Blood Uric Acid Increased.
Time on Levothyroxine sodium when people have Blood uric acid increased * :
Gender of people who have Blood uric acid increased when taking Levothyroxine sodium * :
|Blood uric acid increased||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Blood uric acid increased when taking Levothyroxine sodium * :
|Blood uric acid increased||0.00%||0.00%||1.67%||0.00%||6.67%||13.33%||5.00%||73.33% |
Severity of Blood uric acid increased when taking Levothyroxine sodium ** :
How people recovered from Blood uric acid increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypothyroidism (15 people, 26.32%)
- Hypertension (8 people, 14.04%)
- Gastric disorder (5 people, 8.77%)
- Hepatitis c (5 people, 8.77%)
- Non-small cell lung cancer (4 people, 7.02%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lasix (9 people, 15.79%)
- Omeprazole (9 people, 15.79%)
- Allopurinol (8 people, 14.04%)
- Sectral (8 people, 14.04%)
- Simvastatin (8 people, 14.04%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of levothyroxine sodium and blood uric acid increased on
Do you have Blood Uric Acid Increased while taking Levothyroxine Sodium?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Levothyroxine sodium and have Blood Uric Acid Increased
- support group for people who take Levothyroxine sodium
- support group for people who have Blood Uric Acid Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Losartan, Actos, Metformin, Synthroid, Invokana for a 53-year old woman with Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Binge Eating
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Wellbutrin for a 63-year old woman with Thyroid Disorder, Depression. The patient has Constipation
- A study of side effects of Levothyroxine Sodium for a 54-year old man with Thyroid Disorder. The patient has Numb & Painful Feet Pain. Possible Metatarsalgia, Mortans Nueroma
- A study of side effects of Synthroid for a 52-year old man with Hypothyroidism. The patient has Raynaud's Phenomenon (discoloration of the fingers, toes, and occasionally other areas)
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Hydrochlorothiazide, Synthroid for a 52-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Night Sweats, Hot Flashes, Cough
Recent Levothyroxine sodium related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Citalopram Hydrobromide, Mebeverine Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Omeprazole, Lamotrigine for a 41-year old woman who has Temporal Lobe Nocturnal Epilepsy, Underactive Thyroid, IBS,depression, GERD
- Comparions of Lyrica, Flexeril, Adderall 10, Levothyroxine Sodium, Norco for a 39-year old woman who has Cervical Spinal Stenosis
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Synthroid for a 45-year old woman who has Antiinflammatory Therapy
- Comparions of Dexilant, Aldactone, Lamictal, Viibryd, Synthroid for a 33-year old woman who has Weight Loss
- Comparions of Omeprazole Magnesium, Synthroid for a 40-year old woman who has Hypothyroidism
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.