Home > Levothyroxine > Ed > Levothyroxine and Ed
Review: could Levothyroxine cause Ed (Erection problems)?
We study 67,309 people who have side effects while taking Levothyroxine from FDA and social media. Among them, 122 have Ed. Find out below who they are, when they have Ed and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Levothyroxine sodium and have Ed >>>
Levothyroxine sodium (latest outcomes from 70,024 users) has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism.
Ed (latest reports from 131,843 patients) has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss.
On Sep, 19, 2014: 67,309 people reported to have side effects when taking Levothyroxine sodium. Among them, 115 people (0.17%) have Ed.
Time on Levothyroxine sodium when people have Ed * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Ed when taking Levothyroxine sodium * :
Age of people who have Ed when taking Levothyroxine sodium * :
Severity of Ed when taking Levothyroxine sodium ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Ed ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Erectile dysfunction (20 people, 17.39%)
- Hypothyroidism (19 people, 16.52%)
- Neuralgia (16 people, 13.91%)
- Pain in jaw (12 people, 10.43%)
- Feeling cold (12 people, 10.43%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Neurontin (31 people, 26.96%)
- Aspirin (28 people, 24.35%)
- Amoxicillin (23 people, 20.00%)
- Nexium (18 people, 15.65%)
- Lipitor (17 people, 14.78%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ed while taking Levothyroxine Sodium?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Levothyroxine sodium and have Ed
- group for people who take Levothyroxine sodium
- group for people who have Ed
Comments from related studies:
From this study (6 months ago):
Have noticed in the last 6 years I have lost most of the sensations around mastrabation and orgasam, and my ejaculate has markedly decreased.
From this study (8 months ago):
Daily: baby aspirin, multivitamin, vitamin D, fiber supplement
From this study (8 months ago):
Recent colonoscopy and stool sample both negative
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Omeprazole or pantoprazole?
I take an oral contraceptive, Diane-35 ED, which is not in the list of drugs to choose from on this site.
Recently, the medication I was taking for my stomach ulcer (Omeprazole) became unavailable in my country of residence and was replaced by Patoprazole. I started taking it yesterday morning a ...
- Has anyone been prescribed methotrexate for granuloma annulare?
I have had GA for 2 years now, however it has gotten progressively worse the past 6 months. It has now spread over 80% of my body. I am seeing an Endocrinologist next week as I believe my thyroid may play a big role in this. My Regular Dr. suggested I speak to Endocrinologist about a drug called Met ...
- I'm on 1 1/12 mg of suboxone. would i have to go off of it if i need major surgery?
I was taking about 5 to 15 mg of Percocet a day and wanted to get off them. If I don't take suboxone at night I get EXTREME discomfort down my left leg & can not sleep due to pressure on my lower back (that's why I had to take Percocet). I have tried NUMEROUS meds over the past 20 yrs & nothing work ...
More questions for: Levothyroxine sodium, Ed
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Shortness of breath after taking levothyroxine for 8-10 yrs.
I have been experiencing shortness of breath lately when taking the levothyroxine. If I stop taking it for a couple of days my shortness of breath is pretty much gone.
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- I wish i had never taken ambien
Ambien was prescribed after my sleep study showed severe sleep latency and awakening. In the five hours I slept I woke 85 times and had only 5 minutes of deep sleep. However, the doctors couldn't make a recommendation because they could detect no cause for the poor sleep pattern. My doctor offered A ...
More reviews for: Levothyroxine sodium, Ed
On eHealthMe, Levothyroxine Sodium (levothyroxine sodium) is often used for hypothyroidism. Find out below the conditions Levothyroxine Sodium is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Levothyroxine Sodium used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (13 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (13 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (22 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
- Ubiquinol and High Blood Pressure
- Lightheadedness - Dizzy and Norvasc
- Celexa and Enuresis
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (24 minutes ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (37 minutes ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (3 hours ago)
- Gouty Tophus
- Faecal Volume Decreased
- Diclofenac Sodium
- Pain Relief