Home > Levothyroxine > Pvc (premature ventricular contraction) > Levothyroxine and Pvc (premature ventricular contraction)
Review: could Levothyroxine cause Pvc (premature ventricular contraction) (Ectopic heartbeat)?
We study 67,309 people who have side effects while taking Levothyroxine from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Pvc (premature ventricular contraction). Find out below who they are, when they have Pvc (premature ventricular contraction) and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Levothyroxine sodium and have Pvc (premature ventricular contraction) >>>
Levothyroxine sodium (latest outcomes from 70,024 users) has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism.
Pvc (premature ventricular contraction)
Pvc (premature ventricular contraction) (heartbeats that occur earlier than they should) (latest reports from 410 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, insomnia, asthma.
On Sep, 18, 2014: 67,309 people reported to have side effects when taking Levothyroxine sodium. Among them, 2 people (0.00%) have Pvc (premature Ventricular Contraction).
Time on Levothyroxine sodium when people have Pvc (premature ventricular contraction) * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Pvc (premature ventricular contraction)||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
Gender of people who have Pvc (premature ventricular contraction) when taking Levothyroxine sodium * :
|Pvc (premature ventricular contraction)||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Pvc (premature ventricular contraction) when taking Levothyroxine sodium * :
|Pvc (premature ventricular contraction)||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Pvc (premature ventricular contraction) when taking Levothyroxine sodium ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Pvc (premature ventricular contraction)||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Pvc (premature ventricular contraction) ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Pvc (premature ventricular contraction)||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypothyroidism (2 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 50.00%)
- High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (1 people, 50.00%)
- Pvc (premature ventricular contraction) (1 people, 50.00%)
- Arthritis (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Fish oil (1 people, 50.00%)
- Simvastatin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Spironolactone (1 people, 50.00%)
- Diltiazem hydrochloride (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pvc (premature Ventricular Contraction) while taking Levothyroxine Sodium?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Levothyroxine sodium and have Pvc (premature Ventricular Contraction)
- support group for people who take Levothyroxine sodium
- support group for people who have Pvc (premature Ventricular Contraction)
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 days ago):
i have noticed very poor concentration and over the top memory loss in the past few months. i was cooking yesterday and forgot and almost burned my house down. i recently started the symbicort twice in the morning and twice in the evening for mild copd and bronchicial issues.
From this study (2 days ago):
Have gained 40+ pounds in 8months! Very little movement causes Severe head & face sweating & shortness of breath. Face gets heated & red for no reason while at rest.
From this study (2 days ago):
i have cricket/ringing sounds in both ears about 4-6 weeks..nonstop sounds
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- I use levothroxine can i develop overactive bladder with continued use?
I seeing A new doctor about 5 years ago. The drug I had been using before was from an animal source. New doctor prescribes Levothyroxine and I began taking it as prescribed and gradually the frequency and volume of urine increased until I would get up from sleep in the middle of my sleep cycle to ...
- Does/can inulin (chicory root extract) interact with lithium?
I am taking all these antibiotics for 14 days to get rid of the H Pylori bacteria in my stomach. I want to replace the good bacteria lost and avoid diahhrea by taking a probiotic daily. However, I have noticed the use of inulin (chicory root extract) in the probiotic. I need to know if I can take th ...
- I have an under active thyroid, have been on levothyroxine,,50-75mg, since april 2014, i have terrible tremors all throught my whole body all day and all night what can be used to stop these ?
I am 52 and have also been diagnosed as menopusal, but i had an underactive thyroid, that has now become auto immune, i started to take 50 mg and was very
ill, so i asked the gp if upping it to 75 would help, he agreed, but i have now developed these inside tremmors through my legs and torso and ar ...
More questions for: Levothyroxine sodium, Pvc (premature ventricular contraction)
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- I switched to armour ,it's not synthetic.
I went off after 7 years on it when I discovered a link to a higher rate of lung cancer. I switched to Armour and it handled the hypothyroidism way better.
- High blood pressure - find the right medication
I was going through the menopause with all the usual drama when I started feeling awful. Doc said that my blood pressure was through the roof and prescribed Lisinopril. This gave me technicolour dreams and a runny nose, so he switched me to Losartan. This made me soooo tired that I didn't want to ...
- Shortness of breath after taking levothyroxine for 8-10 yrs.
I have been experiencing shortness of breath lately when taking the levothyroxine. If I stop taking it for a couple of days my shortness of breath is pretty much gone.
More reviews for: Levothyroxine sodium, Pvc (premature ventricular contraction)
On eHealthMe, Levothyroxine Sodium (levothyroxine sodium) is often used for hypothyroidism. Find out below the conditions Levothyroxine Sodium is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Levothyroxine Sodium used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Nexium, Ventolin Hfa, Imitrex, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin Chloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydroxyzine, Cymbalta for a 42-year old woman who has GERD, Asthma, Migraine, Allergy, Incontinence - Urinary, Muscle Spasms, Vitamin D Deficiency, Hypothyroidism, Itching, Depression (46 minutes ago)
- Abilify for a 54-year old man who has Depression (55 minutes ago)
- Enbrel for a 43-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Cytomegalovirus Infection and Vertigo
- Flexeril for Fibromyalgia
- Lightheadedness and Emphysema
- Levothyroxine Sodium
Recent user comments
- "Did not notice until started Finasteride, but might h ... " (2 hours ago)
- "I take 20 milligrams of Abilify with 20 mg. of celexa ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Having headache recurrent last 24 hrs. Side effects o ... " (11 hours ago)
- Urography Abnormal
- Kimmelstiel Wilson Disease
- Motor Nerve Conduction Studies Abnormal