Home > Lexapro > Anger > Lexapro and Anger
Review: could Lexapro cause Anger?
We study 35,665 people who have side effects while taking Lexapro from FDA and social media. Among them, 353 have Anger. Find out below who they are, when they have Anger and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lexapro and have Anger >>>
Lexapro (latest outcomes from 39,369 users) has active ingredients of escitalopram oxalate. It is often used in depression.
Anger (latest reports from 98,640 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, pain.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 35,665 people reported to have side effects when taking Lexapro. Among them, 353 people (0.99%) have Anger.
Time on Lexapro when people have Anger * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Anger when taking Lexapro * :
Severity of Anger when taking Lexapro ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Anger ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (204 people, 57.79%)
- Anxiety (120 people, 33.99%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (42 people, 11.90%)
- Sleep disorder (33 people, 9.35%)
- Bipolar disorder (25 people, 7.08%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ambien (98 people, 27.76%)
- Xanax (88 people, 24.93%)
- Seroquel (86 people, 24.36%)
- Klonopin (69 people, 19.55%)
- Neurontin (66 people, 18.70%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Anger while taking Lexapro?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lexapro and have Anger
- support group for people who take Lexapro
- support group for people who have Anger
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lexapro, Anger
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lexapro and memory loss
I actually have no idea what other medicine I was on the week I took Lexapro, it was back at the end of February 2014 right before I checked myself into the psych hospital. I formed no memory for a whole week just because of one drug! My friends and family tell me what happened that week and I have ...
- Patients having false positives while on remeron
I have had a few patients complain they are failing drug tests for Amphetamines while on remeron, and have claimed to have not used any type of Amphetamine or any (Mixed Salts). These patients are all or were on probation, parole, or under some stipulation. Iv realized most of these patients are tak ...
- Yes, lexapro does cause tinnitus!
Whenever I forget to take my Lexapro in the morning, I get a high pitched ringing in my ears which starts around 1:00 pm, which won't go away until a few hours after I take the drug. Once I was out of the medication and I almost screamed because the ringing got so bad! I don't think it is as "rare" ...
More reviews for: Lexapro, Anger
On eHealthMe, Lexapro (escitalopram oxalate) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Lexapro is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lexapro used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Focalin Xr, Clonidine Hydrochloride, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Singulair, Focalin Xr, Lexapro, Clonidine Hydrochloride for a patient with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Insomnia, Anxiety In Children, Seasonal Allergy, Obsessive-compulsive Disorder. The patient has Double Vision, Tremor - Arms Or Hands, Anger
- A study of drug interactions between Lexapro, Geodon, Klonopin for a patient with Unipolar Depression, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Anger, Restlessness
More related studies for: Lexapro, Anger
Recent Lexapro related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Lexapro, Anger
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenergan, Imitrex, Protonix, Xanax, Buspar for a 35-year old woman who has Nausea In The Morning - Females, Migraine, GERD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Chronic Depression (5 minutes ago)
- Melatonin for a 58-year old man who has Insomnia (38 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (42 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Inflammation and Wellbutrin
- Irbesartan and Platelet Count Decreased
- Pustular Psoriasis
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (55 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (8 hours ago)
- Weight Increased
- Coagulation Factor Viii Level Increased
- Cushing Syndrome Due To Adrenal Tumor
- Completed Suicide