Review: could Lexapro cause Blood urine?
Summary: Blood urine is found among people who take Lexapro, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Coumadin, and have Stress and anxiety.
We study 35,765 people who have side effects while taking Lexapro from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Blood urine. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood urine and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lexapro and have Blood urine >>>
Lexapro has active ingredients of escitalopram oxalate. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 39,475 Lexapro users)
Blood Urine has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, pain, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 868 Blood Urine patients)
On Mar, 23, 2015: 35,765 people reported to have side effects when taking Lexapro. Among them, 7 people (0.02%) have Blood Urine.
Time on Lexapro when people have Blood urine * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood urine||0.00%||50.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Blood urine when taking Lexapro * :
|Blood urine||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||28.57%||14.29%||57.14% |
Severity of Blood urine when taking Lexapro ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Blood urine||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Blood urine ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (1 people, 14.29%)
- Adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed mood (1 people, 14.29%)
- Atrial fibrillation (1 people, 14.29%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (1 people, 14.29%)
- Multiple sclerosis (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Coumadin (3 people, 42.86%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (3 people, 42.86%)
- Atenolol (2 people, 28.57%)
- Truvada (1 people, 14.29%)
- Kaletra (1 people, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of lexapro and blood urine on
Do you have Blood Urine while taking Lexapro?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Lexapro and have Blood Urine
- support group for people who take Lexapro
- support group for people who have Blood Urine
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Topiramate, Atenolol, Alprazolam, Lexapro for a 54-year old man with Migraine, Hypertension, Anxiety Disorder, Depression. The patient has Folliculitis
- A study of drug interactions between Cialis, Omega 3, Sinemet, Escitalopram, Bystolic, Lotrel, Simvastatin, Clonazepam, Vesicare for a 60-year old man with Incontinence, Age-related Hearing Loss, Parkinson's Disease, Depression, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Sleep Disorder, Urgent Urination. The patient has Fatigue, Parkinsonian Gait, Tremor
- A study of side effects of Paracetamol for a 22-year old man with Amoxicillin. The patient has Blood Urine
- A study of drug interactions between Lexapro, Wellbutrin, Vytorin, Benicar, Viagra for a 68-year old man with Depression, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Ed. The patient has Vitreous Detachment, Retinal Tear
- A study of side effects of Lexapro for a 47-year old woman with Thyroxine Abnormal. The patient has Vaginal Itching
Recent Lexapro related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Escitalopram, Celexa, Effexor for a 22-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Omeprazole, Escitalopram for a 44-year old man who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Lexapro for a 44-year old woman who has Sinus Headache
- Comparions of Sertraline, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Prozac, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Lexapro for a 69-year old man who has Depression, Anxiety, Panic Disorders
- Comparions of Zyprexa, Lamictal, Lexapro, Prozac, Mirtazapine for a 45-year old woman who has OCD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.