Home > Lexapro > Chills > Lexapro and Chills
Review: could Lexapro cause Chills?
We study 35,665 people who have side effects while taking Lexapro from FDA and social media. Among them, 439 have Chills. Find out below who they are, when they have Chills and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lexapro and have Chills >>>
Lexapro (latest outcomes from 39,369 users) has active ingredients of escitalopram oxalate. It is often used in depression.
Chills (felling of cold) (latest reports from 252,005 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 35,665 people reported to have side effects when taking Lexapro. Among them, 439 people (1.23%) have Chills.
Time on Lexapro when people have Chills * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Chills when taking Lexapro * :
Severity of Chills when taking Lexapro ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Chills ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (71 people, 16.17%)
- Pain (40 people, 9.11%)
- Anxiety (28 people, 6.38%)
- Multiple sclerosis (28 people, 6.38%)
- Hypertension (26 people, 5.92%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ambien (84 people, 19.13%)
- Paxil (79 people, 18.00%)
- Prilosec (71 people, 16.17%)
- Zometa (69 people, 15.72%)
- Aspirin (68 people, 15.49%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Chills while taking Lexapro?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lexapro and have Chills
- support group for people who take Lexapro
- support group for people who have Chills
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lexapro, Chills
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lexapro and memory loss
I actually have no idea what other medicine I was on the week I took Lexapro, it was back at the end of February 2014 right before I checked myself into the psych hospital. I formed no memory for a whole week just because of one drug! My friends and family tell me what happened that week and I have ...
- Patients having false positives while on remeron
I have had a few patients complain they are failing drug tests for Amphetamines while on remeron, and have claimed to have not used any type of Amphetamine or any (Mixed Salts). These patients are all or were on probation, parole, or under some stipulation. Iv realized most of these patients are tak ...
- Seizure disorder med problems
Velafaxine 150 mg. 1 per day.
In process of switching from Topiramate 50 mg. 1 pill in morning & one at night (going off of this because of kidney stones) Was on this medication approximately 10 years.
Lamotrigine 2 25mg pills in morning and 2 - 25 mg. pills at night.
On the 3rd day of ...
More reviews for: Lexapro, Chills
On eHealthMe, Lexapro (escitalopram oxalate) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Lexapro is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lexapro used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between HCTZ, Norvasc, Lexapro, Requip, Cozaar for a patient with Fluid Retention, Hypertension, Depression, Essential Tremor. The patient has Chills
- A study of side effects of Lexapro for a patient with Anxiety. The patient has Night Sweats (sweating in night), Chills (felling of cold), Diarrhea, High Blood Pressure, Bruise (an injury appearing as an area of discoloured skin on the body), Hives
- A study of drug interactions between Pegasys, Ribavirin, Lexapro, Zyprexa, Ambien, Marijuana for a patient with Hepatitis C, Depression, Anger, Insomnia, Nausea. The patient has Clamminess, Sweating Fever, Chills, Depression, Fatigue
More related studies for: Lexapro, Chills
Recent Lexapro related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Lexapro, Chills
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (50 seconds ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (1 minute ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (24 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Bald Faced Hornet
- Hydrocortisone In Absorbase
- Renal Artery Atherosclerosis
- Labia Enlarged