Home > Lexapro > Chills > Lexapro and Chills
Review: could Lexapro cause Chills?
We study 35,665 people who have side effects while taking Lexapro from FDA and social media. Among them, 439 have Chills. Find out below who they are, when they have Chills and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lexapro and have Chills >>>
Lexapro (latest outcomes from 39,339 users) has active ingredients of escitalopram oxalate. It is often used in depression.
Chills (felling of cold) (latest reports from 251,967 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain.
On Sep, 13, 2014: 35,628 people reported to have side effects when taking Lexapro. Among them, 439 people (1.23%) have Chills.
Time on Lexapro when people have Chills * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Chills when taking Lexapro * :
Severity of Chills when taking Lexapro ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Chills ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (71 people, 16.17%)
- Pain (40 people, 9.11%)
- Anxiety (28 people, 6.38%)
- Multiple sclerosis (28 people, 6.38%)
- Hypertension (26 people, 5.92%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ambien (84 people, 19.13%)
- Paxil (79 people, 18.00%)
- Prilosec (71 people, 16.17%)
- Zometa (69 people, 15.72%)
- Aspirin (68 people, 15.49%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Chills while taking Lexapro?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Lexapro and have Chills
- group for people who take Lexapro
- group for people who have Chills
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 months ago):
Only have these these chills approximately 30 to 45 min after I take these meds in the AM
From this study (12 months ago):
Began taking Lexapro and after 4 days of taking it began to develop hives. Not sure what was causing these hives, I continued taking the Lexapro 10mgs for a total of 3 weeks. After ruling out other possibilities of what the cause was, I determined it was the Lexapro... The Hives spread over many parts of my body, starting on my hands and under arms, moving to all other areas. The rash would appear most at night and would lessen by morning. The hives on my lower extremities disappeared only to be replaced with dark and painful bruises. It has now been over a week and the symptoms are not lessening in anyway...
From this study (2 years ago):
I'm cured of hep c after two rounds of peg/ RIBA and a BMS mystery drug. Still clammy, fever, chills, and fatigue 8 mos. after I quit the meds.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lexapro, Chills
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Patients having false positives while on remeron
I have had a few patients complain they are failing drug tests for Amphetamines while on remeron, and have claimed to have not used any type of Amphetamine or any (Mixed Salts). These patients are all or were on probation, parole, or under some stipulation. Iv realized most of these patients are tak ...
- Seizure disorder med problems
Velafaxine 150 mg. 1 per day.
In process of switching from Topiramate 50 mg. 1 pill in morning & one at night (going off of this because of kidney stones) Was on this medication approximately 10 years.
Lamotrigine 2 25mg pills in morning and 2 - 25 mg. pills at night.
On the 3rd day of ...
- Yes, lexapro does cause tinnitus!
Whenever I forget to take my Lexapro in the morning, I get a high pitched ringing in my ears which starts around 1:00 pm, which won't go away until a few hours after I take the drug. Once I was out of the medication and I almost screamed because the ringing got so bad! I don't think it is as "rare" ...
More reviews for: Lexapro, Chills
On eHealthMe, Lexapro (escitalopram oxalate) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Lexapro is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lexapro used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Metformin for a 40-year old man who has Diabetic Nephropathy (8 seconds ago)
- Sertraline, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Lisinopril for a 68-year old man who has Depression, Pain, Blood Pressure Increased (4 minutes ago)
- Alendronate Sodium, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 76-year old woman who has Bone Density Decreased, Depression, Fibromyalgia, A Fib (9 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
- Fibromyalgia and Hyponatraemia
- Hair Loss and Gabapentin
- Arthritis - Osteoarthritis and Keppra
Recent user comments
- "Acute onset. August LFT's normal, Mirtazapine added S ... " (11 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed levothyroxine sodium but had to take ... " (1 hour ago)
- "also prescribed synthroid but had to take self off. b ... " (1 hour ago)
- Enterobius Vermicularis
- Glomerulonephritis Pulmonary Hemorrhage
- Drospirenone; Ethinyl Estradiol