Review: could Lexapro cause Prolonged morning erection?
Summary: there is no Prolonged morning erection reported by people who take Lexapro yet.
We study 35,789 people who have side effects while taking Lexapro from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Prolonged morning erection and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lexapro and have Prolonged morning erection >>>
Lexapro has active ingredients of escitalopram oxalate. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 39,495 Lexapro users)
Prolonged morning erection
Prolonged morning erection has been reported by people with insomnia, irritable bowel syndrome. (latest reports from 11 Prolonged morning erection patients)
On Apr, 5, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Prolonged Morning Erection while taking Lexapro?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Lexapro
- support group for people who have Prolonged Morning Erection
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Centrum, Biotin, Lexapro, Vitamin D, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Losartan for a 65-year old woman with Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Hair Growth Abnormal, Anxiety Disorder, Vitamin D Decreased, Blood Pressure Increased. The patient has Hair Loss, Night Sweats
- A study of side effects of Lexapro for a 50-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Trichotillomania
- A study of side effects of Escitalopram for a 55-year old woman with Post-traumatic Stress Disorder. The patient has Diverticulitis, Severe Back Pain Radiating Down Leg Back And Front
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Remeron, Lexapro, Klonopin, Fluoxetine, Effexor Xr, Topamax, Risperdal, Restoril, Depakote, Adderall, Abilify, Zoloft, Xanax, Zyprexa, Geodon for a 44-year old woman with Depression, Migraine With Aura, Dpression, Sleep Disorder, Add, Depression - Chronic, Anxiety Disorder.
- A study of drug interactions between Prilosec Otc, Lexapro, Clonazepam, Adderall 20 for a 52-year old woman with Stomach Discomfort, Depression, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Depression, Cognitive Deterioration, Weight Gain, Nausea, Gnawing Hunger Pains After Eating
Recent Lexapro related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.