Home > Lialda > Back pain > Lialda and Back pain
Review: could Lialda cause Back pain?
We study 1,289 people who have side effects while taking Lialda from FDA and social media. Among them, 28 have Back pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Back pain and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lialda and have Back pain >>>
Lialda (latest outcomes from 1,440 users) has active ingredients of mesalamine. It is often used in ulcerative colitis.
Back pain (latest reports from 678,422 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 1,289 people reported to have side effects when taking Lialda. Among them, 28 people (2.17%) have Back Pain.
Time on Lialda when people have Back pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Back pain||66.67%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Back pain when taking Lialda * :
|Back pain||64.29%||35.71% |
Age of people who have Back pain when taking Lialda * :
|Back pain||0.00%||0.00%||4.17%||8.33%||20.83%||16.67%||33.33%||16.67% |
Severity of Back pain when taking Lialda ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Back pain||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Back pain ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Back pain||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Colitis ulcerative (14 people, 50.00%)
- Crohn's disease (11 people, 39.29%)
- Myalgia (5 people, 17.86%)
- Fibromyalgia (5 people, 17.86%)
- Asthma (5 people, 17.86%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Humira (13 people, 46.43%)
- Prednisone (9 people, 32.14%)
- Lisinopril (7 people, 25.00%)
- Remicade (6 people, 21.43%)
- Simvastatin (6 people, 21.43%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Back Pain while taking Lialda?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lialda and have Back Pain
- support group for people who take Lialda
- support group for people who have Back Pain
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lialda, Back pain
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Naproxin reaction severe
My partner was given Naproxin for back pain, after taking the reccommended dose of 2 per day for about 10 days he had a severe reaction. It started off with what looked like insect bites on his torso and arms, within half an hour, these had turned into huge welps that were blending together, He look ...
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
- Bone infections involving my teeth crohns and prednisone over the past 12 years
Dentist  tell me the abscesses are in the bones and I've had several root canals, bridges, bone surgeries that last 3 years, teeth became so mobile after the bone economy I had them pulled and now a partial one month ago. Bone loss etc. I don't have the ridges in my mouth that most Crohn patients ...
More reviews for: Lialda, Back pain
On eHealthMe, Lialda (mesalamine) is often used for ulcerative colitis. Find out below the conditions Lialda is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lialda used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Suboxone, Xanax, Paxil, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Entocort Ec, Pentasa for a patient with Pain, Panic Disorder, Depression Postpartum (excl Psychosis), Crohns, Croup. The patient has Abdominal Bloating, Bone And Joint Pain, Vomiting, Dry Eyes Aggravated, Back Pain - Low, Back Pain, Infectious Diarrhea - Bacterial Gastroenteritis, Stomach Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Topamax, Asacol, Celexa for a patient with Migraine, Ulcerative Colitis, Depression. The patient has Pain, Back Pain, Neck Pain, Chest Pain, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Depression, Acne, Thought Blocking
More related studies for: Lialda, Back pain
Recent Lialda related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Lialda, Back pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.