Review: could Librium cause Death?
Summary: Death is found among people who take Librium, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, also take medication Elavil, and have Multiple myeloma.
We study 1,549 people who have side effects while taking Librium from FDA and social media. Among them, 21 have Death. Find out below who they are, when they have Death and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Librium and have Death >>>
Librium has active ingredients of chlordiazepoxide hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 1,675 Librium users)
Death (latest reports from 183,872 Death patients)
On Mar, 27, 2015: 1,549 people reported to have side effects when taking Librium. Among them, 21 people (1.36%) have Death.
Time on Librium when people have Death * :
Gender of people who have Death when taking Librium * :
Age of people who have Death when taking Librium * :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (2 people, 9.52%)
- Hepatic neoplasm malignant (1 people, 4.76%)
- Cardiomyopathy (1 people, 4.76%)
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension (1 people, 4.76%)
- Diabetic neuropathy (1 people, 4.76%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Elavil (5 people, 23.81%)
- Ibuprofen (5 people, 23.81%)
- Celexa (5 people, 23.81%)
- Calcium carbonate (5 people, 23.81%)
- Vioxx (5 people, 23.81%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of librium and death on
Do you have Death while taking Librium?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Librium and have Death
- support group for people who take Librium
- support group for people who have Death
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol, Augmentin, Sertraline, Gabapentin for a 30-year old man with Pharyngitis, Pharyngitis Bacterial, Depression, Anxiety. The patient has Sudden Death
- A study of drug interactions between Alcohol, Gemfibrozil, Omeprazole, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 53-year old man with None, Blood Triglycerides, Acid Reflux, Major Depression. The patient has Death
- A study of side effects of Zofran for a 28-year old woman with Nausea. The patient has Postpartum Haemorrhage, Peripartum Cardiomyopathy, Death Of Parent, Placental Abruption
- A study of side effects of Librium for a 45-year old man with Alcoholic. The patient has Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Librium, Folic Acid for a 50-year old woman with Alcohol Withdrawal Syndrome. The patient has Insomnia
Recent Librium related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.