Home > Librium > Pancreatitis acute > Librium and Pancreatitis acute
Review: could Librium cause Pancreatitis acute?
Summary: Pancreatitis acute is found among people who take Librium, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, also take medication Seroquel, and have Schizophrenia.
We study 1,546 people who have side effects while taking Librium from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Pancreatitis acute. Find out below who they are, when they have Pancreatitis acute and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Librium and have Pancreatitis acute >>>
Librium (latest outcomes from 1,673 users) has active ingredients of chlordiazepoxide hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Pancreatitis acute (sudden inflammation of pancreas) (latest reports from 10,849 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, diabetes, depression, high blood cholesterol.
On Nov, 28, 2014: 1,546 people reported to have side effects when taking Librium. Among them, 6 people (0.39%) have Pancreatitis Acute.
Time on Librium when people have Pancreatitis acute * :
Gender of people who have Pancreatitis acute when taking Librium * :
|Pancreatitis acute||33.33%||66.67% |
Age of people who have Pancreatitis acute when taking Librium * :
|Pancreatitis acute||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||60.00%||20.00% |
Severity of Pancreatitis acute when taking Librium ** :
How people recovered from Pancreatitis acute ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Schizophrenia (3 people, 50.00%)
- Bipolar disorder (2 people, 33.33%)
- Sleep disorder (1 people, 16.67%)
- Formication (1 people, 16.67%)
- Depression (1 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Seroquel (5 people, 83.33%)
- Haldol (4 people, 66.67%)
- Stelazine (4 people, 66.67%)
- Zyprexa (4 people, 66.67%)
- Abilify (3 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pancreatitis Acute while taking Librium?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Librium and have Pancreatitis Acute
- support group for people who take Librium
- support group for people who have Pancreatitis Acute
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can carafate causa a false negative for opiate and clonazepam?
(Asked by a 52 year old woman who has Pancreatitis Acute)
I was in the hospital foe 15 days for acute pancreatitis, I was on lots of pain meds, I went to my follow up 14 days with my pc, I was on hydrocodone and clonazepam prior to being in the hospital so my pc ask me to do a urine drug screen and it came back negative, I have taken my meds as prescribed ...
- I'm on two meds, can librium and diclofenac sodium be taken at the same time
(Asked by a 44 year old man who has Lots Of Inflamation In Left Knee, Anxiety Disorder, and takes Diclofenac Sodium, Librium)
Trying too find out if I can safely take these two drugs together at the same time , or just take them times apart in the same day. Or don't take them together at all?
- Overdosed on librium alcohol and zanaflex (1 answer)
(Asked by a 46 year old woman who has Overdosed, and takes Librium, Zanaflex)
I recently od'd on a large handful of Librium, about 8 zanaflex and a pint of liquor. I had gotten out of bed and fell. My mother found me trying to take off my clothes and I was urinating on myself. I do not remember any of this, but she said she asked what I had taken and I pointed to two pill ...
- Finished alcohol detox yesterday. still feeling clumsy and slurred speech
(Asked by a 40 year old woman who has Clumsiness, Slightly Slurred Speech, and takes Librium)
Did a 5 day detox. Just left yesterday. About an hour and a half i took 1/2 milligram of ativan. Mome again for the 5 days. They gave me librium. My pulse and blood pressure were high. Two days into detox they gave me something for my blood pressure, which helped. Yesterday morning they gave me one ...
- When i take atorvastatin with propranolol hcl ,my heart rate become irregular and abnormal . what should i do ?
(Asked by a 65 year old woman who has Heartburn, Heart Rate Abnormal, Blood Pressure And Heart Problem , High Cholestrol, and takes Omeprazole Magnesium, Chlordiazepoxide Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Atorvastatin Calcium)
I am a 65 years old woman . I have high cholesterol and I have Abnormal heart rate .(PBC)
When I take atorvastatin and propranol with chlordiazepoxide at the same ,
I get nausea and abnormal heart beat .
What should I do ? Should I stop taking atorvastatine. Or should I just ignore the side effe ...
More questions for: Librium, Pancreatitis acute
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Pancreatitis possibly related to ramipril
(Posted by a 64 year old man who has Pancreatitis Acute, and takes Ramipril)
Started on Ramipril approximately 12/2012. Had first attack of acute pancreatitis 5/2013. Second attack 9/2103. Ultrasound and Abdominal CT scan normal. Other labs are normal. Lipase elevated both times and treatment required in hospital. Clear liquids and IV fluids were successful in treatment bu ...
More reviews for: Librium, Pancreatitis acute
- A study of side effects of Crestor for a patient with Dyslipidemia. The patient has Pancreatitis Acute (sudden inflammation of pancreas)
Comments: i had two attacks of pancreatitis within one and half month, first attack in October 2013 last week doctors continued the rosuvastatin and settled after one week but doctor started again rosuva and after 15 days I had the same problem and admitted in hospital .now doctor has stopped the rosuvastat ...
- A study of drug interactions between Cialis, Lisinopril, Nifedipine, Xarelto, Bumetanide, Uloric, Omeprazole, Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Librium for a patient with Impotence, Blood Pressure Management, Atrial Fibrillation, Blood Pressure Abnormal, Gout, Stomach Discomfort, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Nervousness. The patient has Impotence
Comments: I have pain in my hands (stinging and burning) and feet are numb and burn sometimes. GP says I have gout and periphal neuropath. Have high blood pressure. Afib is condiered not severe and all my cardiologist recomends is a blood thinner.
MD took me off of lovastatin because he said it was attaching ...
- A study of side effects of Lortab - 500MG;5MG for a patient with Osteoarthritis. The patient has Pancreatitis Acute
Comments: I have been in hospital 7 times in 2 years with Pancreatitis. I have had the pancreas removed except the head and all of my spleen. I am trying to file a law suit against the drug company. I can find on one to help me prove that Lortab causes this problem. Never had a problem before this. I have al ...
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride for a patient with Opiate Addiction. The patient has Pancreatitis Acute (sudden inflammation of pancreas)
Comments: 95 mg liquid methadone orally for @2yrs. Last 6 mo. of treatment began drinking heavily. Was previously a non-drinker. No other medications or drug use. Developed acute pancreatitis, and was in a coma on a vent. for three weeks. In ICU for @7wks total. Lost most all of my motor function and ability ...
- A study of drug interactions between Acyclovir, Librium, Sucralfate, Omeprazole, Benadryl, Simvastatin, Promethazine Hydrochloride for a patient with Oral Herpes, Ibs (with Clidinium), Hiatal Hernia, Gerd, Chronic Insomnia, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Nausea And Vomiting. The patient has Eustachian Tube Dysfunction, Weight Loss, Tachycardia, Withdrawal Syndrome
Comments: The length of time I've struggled with sleep disorders has resulted in higher than normal Benadryl usage, but I wake up every day (after only a few hours of sleep) with my ears feeling plugged now. Benadryl is the only thing I have found to relieve the pressure, increasing my usage of the drug even ...
More related studies for: Librium, Pancreatitis acute
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.