Librium and Pancreatitis acute - from FDA reports
Pancreatitis acute is found among people who take Librium, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old also take medication Seroquel, and have Schizophrenia. This review analyzes which people have Pancreatitis acute with Librium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,818 people who have side effects when taking Librium from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
1,818 people reported to have side effects when taking Librium.
Among them, 7 people (0.39%) have Pancreatitis acute
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pancreatitis acute when taking Librium *:
- female: 28.57 %
- male: 71.43 %
Age of people who have Pancreatitis acute when taking Librium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 16.67 %
- 50-59: 66.67 %
- 60+: 16.67 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Schizophrenia (3 people, 42.86%)
- Bipolar Disorder (2 people, 28.57%)
- Sleep Disorder (1 person, 14.29%)
- Formication (1 person, 14.29%)
- Agitation (1 person, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (5 people, 71.43%)
- Zyprexa (4 people, 57.14%)
- Stelazine (4 people, 57.14%)
- Haldol (4 people, 57.14%)
- Abilify (4 people, 57.14%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Insomnia (3 people, 42.86%)
- Hallucinations (3 people, 42.86%)
- Fall (3 people, 42.86%)
- Diabetes (3 people, 42.86%)
- Breathing Difficulty (3 people, 42.86%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pancreatitis acute when taking Librium?
- Check symptoms - is pancreatitis acute caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsPancreatitis acute and drugs with ingredients of chlordiazepoxide hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePancreatitis acute and Librium from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Librium has active ingredients of chlordiazepoxide hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Librium 2,021 users)
Pancreatitis acute (sudden inflammation of pancreas) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, diabetes, depression, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 15,678 Pancreatitis acute patients).
Browse all side effects of Libriuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Pancreatitis acutePancreatitis acute
Could your condition cause Pancreatitis acutePancreatitis acute
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
I have had chronic pancreatitis for 6 months straight with no relief. The pain is excruciating. My gi wants to take me off E to see if it subsides, but this is the only biologic that works for my crohns! help! will the pancreatitis even go away once Entyvio is stopped? I have heard it takes 2-3 ...
I am 69years old and always considered myself fit for my age I.e. I go to the gym 2-3 times a week, eat a healthy diet and only drink moderately. It was therefore a shock when I was diagnosed with acute pancreatitis and admitted to hospital. Whilst there test showed that I did not have ...
I am a mother who daughter died 3 years ago from this medication. Now I have a younger daughter who has been taking this Ned for 10 years. Have begged her to stop taking it. Refuses ! Now she is in hospital with pancreatic issue. I need your support. Feel like I am losing another child from ...