Review: could Linezolid cause Skin test positive?
Summary: Skin test positive is reported only by a few people who take Linezolid.
We study 2,022 people who have side effects while taking Linezolid from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Skin test positive and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Linezolid and have Skin test positive >>>
Linezolid has active ingredients of linezolid. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from 2,057 Linezolid users)
Skin test positive
Skin test positive has been reported by people with high blood pressure, epilepsy, induction of anaesthesia, rheumatoid arthritis, anaesthesia. (latest reports from 704 Skin test positive patients)
On Apr, 7, 2015: 2,022 people reported to have side effects when taking Linezolid. Among them, 1 people (0.05%) has Skin Test Positive.
Time on Linezolid when people have Skin test positive * :
Gender of people who have Skin test positive when taking Linezolid * :
|Skin test positive||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Skin test positive when taking Linezolid * :
|Skin test positive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Skin test positive when taking Linezolid ** :
How people recovered from Skin test positive ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Wound infection (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Methylprednisolone (1 people, 100.00%)
- Acetaminophen (1 people, 100.00%)
- Dexchlorpheniramine maleate (1 people, 100.00%)
- Ciprofloxacin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Clindamycin (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of linezolid and skin test positive on
Do you have Skin Test Positive while taking Linezolid?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Linezolid and have Skin Test Positive
- support group for people who take Linezolid
- support group for people who have Skin Test Positive
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Zyvox for a 73-year old man with Chest Infection.
- A study of drug interactions between Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim Double Strength, Linezolid for a 40-year old man with Mrsa Infection. The patient has Gastrointestinal Upset
- A study of side effects of Zyvox for a 52-year old woman with Bacteraemia. The patient has Peripheral Neuropathy
- A study of drug interactions between Flagyl, Cubicin, Fortaz, Rifampin, Zosyn, Zyvox, Daptomycin for a 33-year old woman with Infection. The patient has Tooth Decay
- A study of drug interactions between Zyrtec, Pantoprazole, Glipizide, Zyvox for a 47-year old man with Allergy, Acid Reflux, Diabetes, Enterococcal Infection. The patient has Confusion
Recent Linezolid related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.