Home > Linezolid > Skin test positive > Linezolid and Skin test positive
Review: could Linezolid cause Skin test positive?
We study 2,021 people who have side effects while taking Linezolid from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Skin test positive and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Linezolid and have Skin test positive >>>
Linezolid (latest outcomes from 2,056 users) has active ingredients of linezolid. It is often used in infection.
Skin test positive
Skin test positive (latest reports from 1,963 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, epilepsy, induction of anaesthesia, rheumatoid arthritis, anaesthesia.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 2,021 people reported to have side effects when taking Linezolid. Among them, 1 people (0.05%) has Skin Test Positive.
Time on Linezolid when people have Skin test positive * :
Gender of people who have Skin test positive when taking Linezolid * :
|Skin test positive||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Skin test positive when taking Linezolid * :
|Skin test positive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Skin test positive when taking Linezolid ** :
How people recovered from Skin test positive ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Wound infection (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Methylprednisolone (1 people, 100.00%)
- Acetaminophen (1 people, 100.00%)
- Dexchlorpheniramine maleate (1 people, 100.00%)
- Ciprofloxacin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Clindamycin (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Skin Test Positive while taking Linezolid?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Linezolid and have Skin Test Positive
- support group for people who take Linezolid
- support group for people who have Skin Test Positive
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Interactions between quineprox (hydroxychloroquine) &zyvox (linezolid)
I had foot soft tissue infection and hospitalized for two days and given IV for Cipro. Then I was released from the hospital and given Zyvox 600MG twice a day for ten days. Meanwhile, I am taking 2000 MG cellcept and 400MG Hydroxychloriquine for more than 10 years to control my lupus. Around the si ...
More questions for: Linezolid, Skin test positive
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Acne breakout from anitbiotics
I am taking two antibiotics but I don't know if one or both are causing a major acne breakout..At 45 years old, I rarely got acne but since taking oral antibiotics I had a severe acne breakout mostly on my forehead..what the hell is going on? Why is this happening and what can I do to fix it besides ...
More reviews for: Linezolid, Skin test positive
On eHealthMe, Linezolid (linezolid) is often used for infection. Find out below the conditions Linezolid is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Linezolid used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Linezolid, Skin test positive
Recent Linezolid related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Linezolid, Skin test positive
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (6 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (12 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (7 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (54 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- Levothyroxine Sodium
- Groin Swelling
- Blood Potassium Increased