Linezolid and Skin test positive - from FDA reports
Skin test positive is reported only by a few people who take Linezolid. We study 4,106 people who have side effects while taking Linezolid from FDA. Among them, 1 have Skin test positive. Find out below who they are, when they have Skin test positive and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 05, 2017
4,106 people reported to have side effects when taking Linezolid.
Among them, 1 person (0.02%) has Skin test positive
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Skin test positive when taking Linezolid *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Skin test positive when taking Linezolid *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Wound Infection (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Metronidazole (1 person, 100.00%)
- Methylprednisolone (1 person, 100.00%)
- Meropenem (1 person, 100.00%)
- Ketoprofen (1 person, 100.00%)
- Acetaminophen (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Swallowing Difficulty (1 person, 100.00%)
- Rashes (1 person, 100.00%)
- Multi-Organ Failure (1 person, 100.00%)
- Leukopenia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Fever (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Skin test positive when taking Linezolid?
- Check symptoms - is skin test positive caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsSkin test positive and drugs with ingredients of linezolid.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSkin test positive and Linezolid from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Linezolid has active ingredients of linezolid. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Linezolid 4,162 users)
Skin test positive
Skin test positive has been reported by people with high blood pressure, epilepsy, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, ill-defined disorder (latest reports from 869 Skin test positive patients).
Browse all side effects of Linezolida b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Skin test positiveSkin test positive
Could your condition cause Skin test positiveSkin test positive
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
After becoming VRE I was placed on Linezolid and discharged from the hospital. I soon developed a kidney infection which has been ongoing for months after stopping the Linezolid and using a few courses of Cephalexins. Previously I was diagnosed with a small adenoma in my right adrenal cortex ...