Review: could Linzess cause Weight loss?
Summary: there is no Weight loss reported by people who take Linzess yet.
We study 44 people who have side effects while taking Linzess from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Weight loss and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Linzess and have Weight loss >>>
Linzess has active ingredients of linaclotide. It is often used in irritable bowel syndrome. (latest outcomes from 48 Linzess users)
Weight loss has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 20,305 Weight loss patients)
On Mar, 13, 2015: No report is found
Comments for this study:
Judi (6 months ago):
I've been taking Linzess for about 1 month. My knee joints have become so sore and weak, that I can't get bend without severe pain. Could this be a possible side effect?
Reply the comment
Get connected: join our support group of linzess and weight loss on
Do you have Weight Loss while taking Linzess?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Linzess
- support group for people who have Weight Loss
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Linzess for a 73-year old woman with Constipation. The patient has Joint Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Losartan Potassium, Pravastatin Sodium, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 60-year old woman with Pain, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Depression. The patient has Obesity, Thirst - Excessive
- A study of drug interactions between Percocet, Neurontin, Linzess for a 48-year old woman with Gallbladder Disease, Muscle Spasms, Constipation. The patient has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Pancreatitis, Fatty Liver Alcoholic
- A study of drug interactions between Prempro, Topamax for a 36-year old woman with Hormone Level Abnormal, Migraine. The patient has Weight Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Flomax, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Linzess, Miralax, Anturol, Olanzapine, Zetia, Nexium, Depakote, Benztropine Mesylate for a 40-year old man with Nocturia, Aggression, Constipation, Schizophrenia, Hyperlipidemia, Gerd, Bipolar Disorder, Medication Side Effects. The patient has Agap Low, Eosinophilia, Mental Status Tests, Leaning Left When Walking, Nocturia
Recent Linzess related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.