Lipitor and Alternative medicine - pain relief - from FDA reports
Alternative medicine - pain relief is found among people who take Lipitor, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Aspirin, and have High blood cholesterol. This review analyzes which people have Alternative medicine - pain relief with Lipitor. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 175,191 people who have side effects when taking Lipitor from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 26, 2017
175,191 people reported to have side effects when taking Lipitor.
Among them, 8,045 people (4.59%) have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Lipitor when people have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief *:
- < 1 month: 17.05 %
- 1 - 6 months: 19.34 %
- 6 - 12 months: 8.91 %
- 1 - 2 years: 10.43 %
- 2 - 5 years: 19.85 %
- 5 - 10 years: 17.56 %
- 10+ years: 6.87 %
Gender of people who have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief when taking Lipitor *:
- female: 59.06 %
- male: 40.94 %
Age of people who have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief when taking Lipitor *:
- 0-1: 0.03 %
- 2-9: 0.07 %
- 10-19: 0.23 %
- 20-29: 0.75 %
- 30-39: 3.71 %
- 40-49: 11.57 %
- 50-59: 25.28 %
- 60+: 58.34 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol (2,084 people, 25.90%)
- High Blood Pressure (799 people, 9.93%)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (554 people, 6.89%)
- Osteoporosis (484 people, 6.02%)
- Diabetes (388 people, 4.82%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin (1,580 people, 19.64%)
- Lasix (1,144 people, 14.22%)
- Zometa (1,136 people, 14.12%)
- Plavix (1,044 people, 12.98%)
- Lisinopril (944 people, 11.73%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (2,582 people, 32.09%)
- Injury (1,844 people, 22.92%)
- Weakness (1,518 people, 18.87%)
- Fatigue (1,404 people, 17.45%)
- Pain In Extremity (1,356 people, 16.86%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Lipitor?
- Check symptoms - is alternative medicine - pain relief caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Lipitor has active ingredients of atorvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Lipitor 188,677 users)
Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 477,122 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients).
Browse all side effects of Lipitora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
Could your condition cause Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
Can you answer these questions?
10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
You may be interested in these reviews
My husband was diagnosed with Primary Progressive Aphasia. He has been taking Lipitor for cholesterol issues for over 10 years. He stopped over 3 weeks ago and already he said his head feels clearer in the morning. Will be following up with Doc for next steps
I am 74 yrs old and have been taking Lipitor (atorvastatin 10 mg) and Norvasc (amlodipine besylate 10 mg) for 18 years on my doctors advice to manage mild cholesterol and blood pressure numbers. I am now diagnosed with interstitial lung disease which currently causes shortness of breath and ...