Home > Lipitor > Bladder cancer > Lipitor and Bladder cancer
Review: could Lipitor cause Bladder cancer?
We study 129,802 people who have side effects while taking Lipitor from FDA and social media. Among them, 153 have Bladder cancer. Find out below who they are, when they have Bladder cancer and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lipitor and have Bladder cancer >>>
Lipitor (latest outcomes from 132,675 users) has active ingredients of atorvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol.
Bladder cancer (latest reports from 25,206 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 129,768 people reported to have side effects when taking Lipitor. Among them, 177 people (0.14%) have Bladder Cancer.
Time on Lipitor when people have Bladder cancer * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Bladder cancer||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||60.00% |
Gender of people who have Bladder cancer when taking Lipitor * :
|Bladder cancer||16.41%||83.59% |
Age of people who have Bladder cancer when taking Lipitor * :
|Bladder cancer||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||2.29%||2.29%||10.69%||84.73% |
Severity of Bladder cancer when taking Lipitor ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Bladder cancer||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Bladder cancer ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bone disorder (34 people, 19.21%)
- Diabetes mellitus (24 people, 13.56%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (19 people, 10.73%)
- Multiple myeloma (18 people, 10.17%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (14 people, 7.91%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (76 people, 42.94%)
- Lisinopril (57 people, 32.20%)
- Celebrex (43 people, 24.29%)
- Lasix (42 people, 23.73%)
- Plavix (42 people, 23.73%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bladder Cancer while taking Lipitor?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lipitor and have Bladder Cancer
- support group for people who take Lipitor
- support group for people who have Bladder Cancer
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 days ago):
On lipitor 20mg for 10 years with occasional cold induced episodes of vasospasm of fingers. Lipitor dose was doubled to 40 mg this year and severity of attacks of vasospasm increased significantly. Now with attacks several times a day induced by water colder than 85 degrees or by pressure on fingers when lifting weights.
From this study (6 days ago):
Intermittent dyspnea. BMI about 29, no correlative association of dyspnea with medicine
From this study (6 days ago):
Intermittent dyspnea. BMI about 29, no correlative association of dyspnea with medicince
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lipitor, Bladder cancer
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Motor neuron and periphal neurophy
Took Lipitor for 5years ,3 years later have periphal neurophy plus motor neuron disease. Now totally incompasitated..
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Lipitor bad reaction
I was on lipitor for 5 years started at 10mg and the headaches started. At 5 years on I was up to 80mg and had severe migraines every day. Was also diagnosed with hypothyroidism and given synthroid. Also had a prescription for migraine meds that did nothing. My daughter found out she and her kids ha ...
More reviews for: Lipitor, Bladder cancer
On eHealthMe, Lipitor (atorvastatin calcium) is often used for high blood cholesterol. Find out below the conditions Lipitor is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lipitor used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Memantine, Advair Diskus 100/50, Donepezil, Amlodipine for a 93-year old woman who has Inflammation Localised, Anxiety Disorder, Alzheimers, Asthma, Alzheimer's Disease, Blood Pressure Increased (22 minutes ago)
- Celexa for a 20-year old woman who has Chronic Depression (1 hour ago)
- Prozac for a 25-year old woman who has Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Prozac and Brittle Nails
- Raspberry Ketone and Diverticulitis
- Blister and Gabapentin
- Urinary Tract Infection and Micardis
Recent user comments
- "I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if someth ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Took Nexium for one week. After four days started bre ... " (6 hours ago)
- "he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the ... " (7 hours ago)
- Gamma Hydroxybutyric Acid
- Anethum Sowa