Review: could Lipitor cause Body temperature increased?
Summary: Body temperature increased is found among people who take Lipitor, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, also take medication Aspirin, and have High blood cholesterol.
We study 129,920 people who have side effects while taking Lipitor from FDA and social media. Among them, 218 have Body temperature increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Body temperature increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lipitor and have Body temperature increased >>>
Lipitor has active ingredients of atorvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from 132,828 Lipitor users)
Body temperature increased
Body temperature increased has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, schizophrenia, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, pain. (latest reports from 9,876 Body temperature increased patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: 129,909 people reported to have side effects when taking Lipitor. Among them, 218 people (0.17%) have Body Temperature Increased.
Time on Lipitor when people have Body temperature increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Body temperature increased||20.00%||10.00%||0.00%||6.67%||3.33%||23.33%||36.67% |
Gender of people who have Body temperature increased when taking Lipitor * :
|Body temperature increased||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Body temperature increased when taking Lipitor * :
|Body temperature increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||2.87%||5.75%||8.62%||29.89%||52.87% |
Severity of Body temperature increased when taking Lipitor ** :
How people recovered from Body temperature increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Blood cholesterol increased (29 people, 13.30%)
- Schizophrenia (18 people, 8.26%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (17 people, 7.80%)
- Hypertension (11 people, 5.05%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (9 people, 4.13%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (43 people, 19.72%)
- Plavix (21 people, 9.63%)
- Lasix (20 people, 9.17%)
- Prednisone (19 people, 8.72%)
- Omeprazole (17 people, 7.80%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of lipitor and body temperature increased on
Do you have Body Temperature Increased while taking Lipitor?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Lipitor and have Body Temperature Increased
- support group for people who take Lipitor
- support group for people who have Body Temperature Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lipitor, Timolol Maleate, Travatan Z for a 65-year old man with Lower Cholesterol, Glaucoma. The patient has Ringing In The Ears
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Brilinta, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Atorvastatin Calcium, Aspirin, Ramipril for a 66-year old woman with Hiatus Hernia, Heart Attack. The patient has Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Chondroitin And Glucosamine, Lipitor, Cardizem for a 65-year old man with Osteoarthritis, Cholesterol, Hypertension. The patient has Urinary Incontinence
- A study of drug interactions between Lipitor, Metformin for a 63-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol, Diabetes. The patient has Blood Urine
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Multivitamin, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Losartan, Metoprolol Succinate, Synthroid, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 72-year old woman with Supplement, Sjogren's Syndrome, Hypertension, Cardiac Flutter, Hypothyroidism, Ldl/hdl Ratio Increased. The patient has Laboratory Test Abnormal
Recent Lipitor related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Tadalafil, Atorvastatin Calcium, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Ramipril for a 56-year old man who has Pain In Limb
- Comparions of Flecainide Acetate, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Eliquis, Lipitor, Zoloft for a 56-year old woman who has Blood Pressure Fluctuation
- Comparions of Prazosin Hydrochloride, PROZAC, Sildenafil Citrate, Atorvastatin Calcium, Amlodipine Besylate for a 49-year old man who has Major Depression, Anxiety
- Comparions of Plavix, Lipitor, Losartan for a 70-year old man who has Health
- Comparions of Topiramate, Lipitor, Lamictal for a 33-year old man who has Bipolar
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.