Review: could Lipitor cause Bruising (Bruise)?
Summary: there is no Bruising reported by people who take Lipitor yet.
We study 129,909 people who have side effects while taking Lipitor from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Bruising and more.
Lipitor has active ingredients of atorvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from 132,813 Lipitor users)
On Mar, 21, 2015: 129,909 people reported to have side effects when taking Lipitor. Among them, 3 people (0.00%) have Bruising.
Time on Lipitor when people have Bruising * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Bruising when taking Lipitor * :
Age of people who have Bruising when taking Lipitor * :
Severity of Bruising when taking Lipitor ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Bruising ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (1 people, 33.33%)
- Lower cholesterol (1 people, 33.33%)
- Reflux gastritis (1 people, 33.33%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 people, 33.33%)
- Hair loss (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Nexium (1 people, 33.33%)
- Wellbutrin (1 people, 33.33%)
- Losartan (1 people, 33.33%)
- Synthroid (1 people, 33.33%)
- Propecia (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
Do you have Bruising while taking Lipitor?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Lipitor
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Lysine, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Fish Oil, Garlic, Vitamin E, Aspirin, Lipitor, Ambien, Celexa, Keppra for a 65-year old man with General Physical Condition, Canker Sores And Fever Blisters, Blood Thinner, Blood Cholesterol Decreased, Sleepy, Depression, Seizures. The patient has Seizure - Generalized
- A study of drug interactions between Ramipril, Lipitor for a 43-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Feeling Cold
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Krill Oil, Aspirin, Lisinopril, Lipitor, Metformin, Gabapentin, Tecfidera for a 56-year old woman with Bone Health, Ms, Heart Health, Blood Pressure - Aging Changes, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Neurological Pain.
- A study of side effects of Atorvastatin Calcium for a 61-year old woman with Lower Cholesterol. The patient has Lisinopril
- A study of drug interactions between Atorvastatin Calcium, Effient, Aspirin, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 55-year old man with Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, In-stent Arterial Restenosis, Heart Attack, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Vertigo
Recent Lipitor related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.