Review: could Lipitor cause Bruising (Bruise)?
Summary: there is no Bruising reported by people who take Lipitor yet.
We study 129,920 people who have side effects while taking Lipitor from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Bruising and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lipitor and have Bruising >>>
Lipitor has active ingredients of atorvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from 132,822 Lipitor users)
On Apr, 7, 2015: 129,909 people reported to have side effects when taking Lipitor. Among them, 3 people (0.00%) have Bruising.
Time on Lipitor when people have Bruising * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Bruising when taking Lipitor * :
Age of people who have Bruising when taking Lipitor * :
Severity of Bruising when taking Lipitor ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Bruising ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (1 people, 33.33%)
- Lower cholesterol (1 people, 33.33%)
- Reflux gastritis (1 people, 33.33%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 people, 33.33%)
- Hair loss (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Nexium (1 people, 33.33%)
- Wellbutrin (1 people, 33.33%)
- Losartan (1 people, 33.33%)
- Synthroid (1 people, 33.33%)
- Propecia (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
Do you have Bruising while taking Lipitor?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Zebeta
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Bisoprolol Fumarate for a 78-year old man with Angina - Unstable. The patient has Balanitis
- A study of drug interactions between Citalopram Hydrobromide, Toviaz, Omeprazole, Eliquis, Bisoprolol Fumarate for a 63-year old woman with Chronic Depression, Urinary Incontinence, Heartburn - Chronic, Atrial Fibrillation. The patient has Headache - Migraine With Aura, Breathlessness
- A study of side effects of Zebeta for a 61-year old woman with High Blood Pressure.
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Brilinta, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Atorvastatin Calcium, Aspirin, Ramipril for a 66-year old woman with Hiatus Hernia, Heart Attack. The patient has Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Bisoprolol Fumarate, Gabapentin for a 66-year old woman with Irregular Heartbeat, Nerve Pain. The patient has Withdrawal From Nicotine
Recent Zebeta related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Benicar, Losartan, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Bystolic for a 71-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Atenolol, Bisoprolol Fumarate for a 80-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Telmisartan, Bisoprolol Fumarate for a 67-year old man who has Congestive Heart Failure
- Comparions of Mirtazapine, Acetylsalicylic Acid, Amlodipine, Candesartan Cilexetil, Bisoprolol Fumarate for a 56-year old man who has Heart Failure
- Comparions of Amlodipine Besylate, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Atenolol, Bystolic for a 64-year old man who has Blood Pressure Decreased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.