Review: could Lipitor cause Bruising (Bruise)?
Summary: there is no Bruising reported by people who take Lipitor yet.
We study 129,898 people who have side effects while taking Lipitor from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Bruising and more.
Lipitor has active ingredients of atorvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from 132,798 Lipitor users)
On Feb, 28, 2015: 129,898 people reported to have side effects when taking Lipitor. Among them, 3 people (0.00%) have Bruising.
Time on Lipitor when people have Bruising * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Bruising when taking Lipitor * :
Age of people who have Bruising when taking Lipitor * :
Severity of Bruising when taking Lipitor ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Bruising ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (1 people, 33.33%)
- Lower cholesterol (1 people, 33.33%)
- Reflux gastritis (1 people, 33.33%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 people, 33.33%)
- Hair loss (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Nexium (1 people, 33.33%)
- Wellbutrin (1 people, 33.33%)
- Losartan (1 people, 33.33%)
- Synthroid (1 people, 33.33%)
- Propecia (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
Do you have Bruising while taking Lipitor?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Quinine
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Quinine for a 44-year old man with Rls. The patient has Rectal Bleeding (bleeding from rectum)
- A study of drug interactions between Pregabalin, Aspirin, Nadolol And Bendroflumethiazide, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Atorvastatin Calcium, Quinine, Omeprazole, Insulin, Ramipril for a 72-year old woman with Back Pain - Nonspecific, Blood Clots, Lung Water, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Acid Reflux, Diabetes. The patient has Cough
- A study of drug interactions between Ampicillin Trihydrate, Quinine for a 34-year old man with Chest Infection, Malaria. The patient has Hallucinations, Chest Discomfort
- A study of drug interactions between Oxycodone 5/apap 500, Quinine, Valium, Valproate Sodium, Seroquel for a 69-year old man with Pain, Muscle Cramps, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Depression, Anxiety Disorder
- A study of drug interactions between Quinine, Tramadol, Calcium, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Coumadin for a 60-year old woman with Muscle Cramps, Back Pain, Hashimoto's Disease, Pulmonary Embolism. The patient has Heart Fluttering
Recent Quinine related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.