Home > Lipitor > Bruising > Lipitor and Bruising
Review: could Lipitor cause Bruising (Bruise)?
We study 129,823 people who have side effects while taking Lipitor from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Bruising and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lipitor and have Bruising >>>
Lipitor (latest outcomes from 132,712 users) has active ingredients of atorvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol.
On Nov, 21, 2014: 129,823 people reported to have side effects when taking Lipitor. Among them, 3 people (0.00%) have Bruising.
Time on Lipitor when people have Bruising * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Bruising when taking Lipitor * :
Age of people who have Bruising when taking Lipitor * :
Severity of Bruising when taking Lipitor ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Bruising ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (1 people, 33.33%)
- Lower cholesterol (1 people, 33.33%)
- Reflux gastritis (1 people, 33.33%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 people, 33.33%)
- Hair loss (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Nexium (1 people, 33.33%)
- Wellbutrin (1 people, 33.33%)
- Losartan (1 people, 33.33%)
- Synthroid (1 people, 33.33%)
- Propecia (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
Do you have Bruising while taking Lipitor?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Aloe vera
Latest outcomes in real world:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is taking imodium a few days after taking aloe vera gel safe?
(Asked by a 16 year old girl who has Diarrhea, and takes Aloe Vera Gel)
I have diarrhea from taking aloe Vera gel and I really need to get rid of it, I bought the aloe Vera gel on about Monday of this week. I have been having diarrhea from this aloe Vera gel since a day after I took it. I was wondering if it was safe to take Imodium for my diarrhea four days after i dra ...
More questions for: Aloe vera, Black light test
More reviews for: Aloe vera, Black light test
- A study of drug interactions between Aloe Vera, Alpha - Lipoic Acid, Cod Liver Oil, Magnesium, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin C, Omega-3 Fatty Acid, Soya, Oil Of Evening Primrose, Vitamin E, Cymbalta, Gabapentin, Co-codamol for a patient with Enzyme Supplementation, Neuropathy - Peripheral, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Vanadyl Sulphate, Pms. The patient has Reflux
Comments: I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if something hasn't been swallowed properly. THE LUMp is not present all the time but I am very aware of it when it's there.
- A study of drug interactions between Yaz, Aloe Vera, Garcinia Cambogia, Thiamine Nitrate, Para - Aminobenzoic Acid, Calcium D-Pantothenate for a patient with Contraception, Weight Loss, Hair Loss, Hair Loss In Women. The patient has Skin Hyperpigmentation
Comments: I have been taking these pills for the past month and suddenly this morning I noticed that I have a very whitening patch on my forehead and some brownish spots too on my forehead as well. Can you kindly advise if any of these can cause pigmentation?
- A study of drug interactions between Aloe Vera, Pepcid, Keppra, Dexamethasone for a patient with Anti Ulcer, Anti Seizure, Brain Edema. The patient has
Comments: diagnosed with glioblastoma multiforme grade 4
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin, Lamictal, Buspar, Cymbalta, Atorvastatin Calcium, Potassium Chloride, Bumex, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Prednisone, Topamax, Elmiron, Aloe Vera, Alpha - Lipoic Acid, Testosterone Enanthate And Estradiol Valerate, Lidocaine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D, Omega 3, Omega 6, Omega-9 Fatty Acids, Dilaudid, Exalgo, Valium for a patient with Depression, Mood Stabilizer, Anxiety, Hyperlipidemia, Potassium - Low, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Connective Tissue Disorder, Swelling, Migraine Prophylaxis, Interstitial Cystitis (ic), Peripheral Nerve Injury, Blood Testosterone Abnormal, Vulvodynia, Chronic Pain, Vaginal Spasms. The patient has Serotonin Syndrome, Acute Polyneuropathy, Autoimmune Disorder, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema
Comments: I was in a MVA 2 1/2 years ago, I was an RN and was left unable to work. 3 months after the MVA I underwent a Hysterectomy found 4th grade Endometriosis with Adhesions. Only able to remove uterus, cervix is stuck to bowel unable to remove both ovaries retained. Underwent 2 rounds of 6 months each ...
- A study of drug interactions between Aloe Vera, Alpha - Lipoic Acid, Dilaudid, Exalgo, Cymbalta, Lamictal, Buspar, Wellbutrin, Topamax, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Prednisone, Lipitor, Bumex, Potassium Chloride, Elmiron for a patient with Nerve Damage - Diabetic, Nerve Injury, Chronic Pain, Depression, Mood Swings, Anxiety, Migraine Prophylaxis, Connective Tissue Disorder, Inflammatory Response, Hyperlipidemia, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Potassium - Low, Interstitial Cystitis (ic). The patient has Serotonin Syndrome, Myoclonus
Comments: depression and anxiety x 12 years genetic. Migraines x 15 years genetic, Hyperlipidemia x7 years changed to lipitor from crestor due to peripheral neuropathy from taking plaquenil and crestor together, lipitor will do the same?? MVA january 2011, diagnosed with grade 4 endometriosis w/adhesions Mar ...
More related studies for: Aloe vera, Black light test
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.