Review: could Lipitor cause Inflammation - sclera (Scleritis)?
Summary: Inflammation - sclera is reported only by a few people who take Lipitor.
We study 129,920 people who have side effects while taking Lipitor from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Inflammation - sclera. Find out below who they are, when they have Inflammation - sclera and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lipitor and have Inflammation - sclera >>>
Lipitor has active ingredients of atorvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from 132,828 Lipitor users)
Inflammation - sclera
Inflammation - sclera (inflammation of sclera) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, psoriatic arthropathy, multiple myeloma, vitamin supplementation. (latest reports from 485 Inflammation - sclera patients)
On Apr, 5, 2015: 129,909 people reported to have side effects when taking Lipitor. Among them, 3 people (0.00%) have Inflammation - Sclera.
Time on Lipitor when people have Inflammation - sclera * :
Gender of people who have Inflammation - sclera when taking Lipitor * :
|Inflammation - sclera||33.33%||66.67% |
Age of people who have Inflammation - sclera when taking Lipitor * :
|Inflammation - sclera||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Inflammation - sclera when taking Lipitor ** :
How people recovered from Inflammation - sclera ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Arthritis (1 people, 33.33%)
- Vitamin supplementation (1 people, 33.33%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (1 people, 33.33%)
- Nausea (1 people, 33.33%)
- Gastrointestinal disorder (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prednisone (2 people, 66.67%)
- Enalapril maleate (1 people, 33.33%)
- Baclofen (1 people, 33.33%)
- Imdur (1 people, 33.33%)
- Humira (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of lipitor and inflammation - sclera on
Do you have Inflammation - Sclera while taking Lipitor?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Lipitor and have Inflammation - Sclera
- support group for people who take Lipitor
- support group for people who have Inflammation - Sclera
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Baclofen, Neurontin, Ibuprofen, Lipitor, Topamax, Niacin, Paxil CR, Alendronate Sodium, Clopidogrel for a 56-year old woman with Backaches And Stress, Seizures, Complicated Migraine, Total Cholesterol, Depression, Osteoporosis, Pad. The patient has Migraine, Brittle Bone Disease, Slurred Speech, Numbness
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Lipitor for a 63-year old man with Hyperlipidemia, Arteriosclerosis. The patient has Mucosal Discolouration, Fatigue, Cough Aggravated, Neuropathic Pain, Neck Pain, Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Baby Aspirin, Atorvastatin Calcium, Losartan for a 35-year old man with High Blood Pressure, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled.
- A study of drug interactions between Lutein, CoQ-10, Saccharomyces Boulardii, Vitamin B12, Chelated Magnesium, Vitamin D, Levaquin, Escitalopram, Atorvastatin Calcium, Climara, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 56-year old woman with Vision Problems, Cardiovascular Antioxidant, Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements, Low Energy, Muscle Pain, C4 Level, Infection, Depression, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Menopause, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Tendon Pain, Muscle Pain, Joint Stiffness
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Progesterone, Fish Oil, Baby Aspirin, Lipitor, Diovan, Atenolol, Plavix for a 64-year old man with Prostate Cancer Recurrent, Heart Attack, High Blood Cholesterol, Heart Rate Decreased, Blood Pressure Diastolic Abnormal, Heart Mri. The patient has Skin Rash
Recent Lipitor related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.