Home > Lipitor > Knee pain > Lipitor and Knee pain
Review: could Lipitor cause Knee pain?
We study 129,802 people who have side effects while taking Lipitor from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Knee pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Knee pain and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lipitor and have Knee pain >>>
Lipitor (latest outcomes from 132,700 users) has active ingredients of atorvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol.
Knee pain (latest reports from 877 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, insomnia, pain.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 129,768 people reported to have side effects when taking Lipitor. Among them, 5 people (0.00%) have Knee Pain.
Time on Lipitor when people have Knee pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Knee pain||0.00%||20.00%||20.00%||20.00%||20.00%||20.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Knee pain when taking Lipitor * :
|Knee pain||80.00%||20.00% |
Age of people who have Knee pain when taking Lipitor * :
|Knee pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||40.00%||40.00% |
Severity of Knee pain when taking Lipitor ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Knee pain||0.00%||80.00%||20.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Knee pain ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Knee pain||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- High blood cholesterol (2 people, 40.00%)
- Heart mri (1 people, 20.00%)
- Myasthenia gravis (1 people, 20.00%)
- Hypercholesterolemia (1 people, 20.00%)
- Posterior spinal fusion (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Gabapentin (1 people, 20.00%)
- Cellcept (1 people, 20.00%)
- Coreg (1 people, 20.00%)
- Lyrica (1 people, 20.00%)
- Mestinon (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Knee Pain while taking Lipitor?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lipitor and have Knee Pain
- support group for people who take Lipitor
- support group for people who have Knee Pain
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
These cramps started about 3 months ago and have gotten progressively worse. I am concerned about the medication lisinopryl being a major cause and/or developing ALS as my grandfather had.
From this study (2 months ago):
One week after starting lyrica developed lower leg and pedal edema with bilateral knee pain. Difficulty going from sitting to standing position due to knee pain.
From this study (1 year ago):
Recently I have developed pain in my right knee that comes and goes. It gets better when stretched or I move around but is caused by my sitting with bended knee for a long duration. It sometimes transfers to my hip.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lipitor, Knee pain
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Motor neuron and periphal neurophy
Took Lipitor for 5years ,3 years later have periphal neurophy plus motor neuron disease. Now totally incompasitated..
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
More reviews for: Lipitor, Knee pain
On eHealthMe, Lipitor (atorvastatin calcium) is often used for high blood cholesterol. Find out below the conditions Lipitor is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lipitor used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (51 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (53 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (5 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (5 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (5 hours ago)
- Emphysematous Bulla
- Emotional Poverty