Lipitor and Opiates positive - from FDA reports
Opiates positive is reported only by a few people who take Lipitor. We study 185,636 people who have side effects while taking Lipitor from FDA. Among them, 3 have Opiates positive. Find out below who they are, when they have Opiates positive and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 21, 2017
185,636 people reported to have side effects when taking Lipitor.
Among them, 3 people (0.0%) have Opiates positive
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Opiates positive when taking Lipitor *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Opiates positive when taking Lipitor *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (2 people, 66.67%)
- Vitamin Supplementation (1 person, 33.33%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (1 person, 33.33%)
- Breakthrough Pain (1 person, 33.33%)
- Bone Loss (1 person, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Remeron (1 person, 33.33%)
- Opana Er (1 person, 33.33%)
- Flexeril (1 person, 33.33%)
- Diovan Hct (1 person, 33.33%)
- Diovan (1 person, 33.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Staphylococcal Infection (1 person, 33.33%)
- Haemorrhagic Infarction (1 person, 33.33%)
- Haematemesis (1 person, 33.33%)
- Gastritis (1 person, 33.33%)
- Drug Screen Positive (1 person, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Opiates positive when taking Lipitor?
- Check symptoms - is opiates positive caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsOpiates positive and drugs with ingredients of atorvastatin calcium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeOpiates positive and Lipitor from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lipitor has active ingredients of atorvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Lipitor 192,117 users)
Opiates positive has been reported by people with pain, back pain, depression, stress and anxiety, headache (latest reports from 249 Opiates positive patients).
Browse all side effects of Lipitora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Opiates positiveOpiates positive
Could your condition cause Opiates positiveOpiates positive
What would happen?
Questions to the study
10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
I am experiencing fatigue, muscle cramps, and muscle and joint pain. I have read that others have experienced the same as a result of taking these medications together. Anybody else have a similar experience?
User reviews to the study
Fibromuscular Dysplasia of right kidney artery discovered accidentally by a cat scan with dye in it when integrative dr was looking for a renin producing tumour after my BP kept going high. No tumour found, but FMD was discovered. I have been on 80mg of Lipitor for 10yrs due to high cholesterol. ...
I started taking Lipitor 20 mg In July 2016.Took blood test Sept 2016.Bilirinin total was 1.4,retested March 207 still 1.4.The lab test indicates this is high. I found this out by requesting copies of my blood tests.my doctor did not mention this to me. I am concerned about the longer term ...
I am a type 2 diabetic taking lantus (once a day), Atorvastatin 40mg (once daily), and metformin 500mg (two tabs twice daily with meals). [Also coreg and lisinopril for blood pressure]. I try to get out and walk. I play at golf and walk the course for 9 (and sometimes 18) holes twice a week when ...