Home > Lipitor > Renal failure acute > Lipitor and Renal failure acute
Review: could Lipitor cause Renal failure acute?
We study 129,802 people who have side effects while taking Lipitor from FDA and social media. Among them, 2,154 have Renal failure acute. Find out below who they are, when they have Renal failure acute and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lipitor and have Renal failure acute >>>
Lipitor (latest outcomes from 132,700 users) has active ingredients of atorvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol.
Renal failure acute
Renal failure acute (rapid kidney dysfunction) (latest reports from 453,263 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, diabetes, pain, multiple myeloma.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 129,802 people reported to have side effects when taking Lipitor. Among them, 2,154 people (1.66%) have Renal Failure Acute.
Time on Lipitor when people have Renal failure acute * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Renal failure acute||15.95%||20.62%||8.56%||18.29%||21.40%||10.89%||4.28% |
Gender of people who have Renal failure acute when taking Lipitor * :
|Renal failure acute||47.94%||52.06% |
Age of people who have Renal failure acute when taking Lipitor * :
|Renal failure acute||0.00%||0.00%||0.15%||0.85%||1.45%||10.52%||17.03%||69.99% |
Severity of Renal failure acute when taking Lipitor ** :
How people recovered from Renal failure acute ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (273 people, 12.67%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (208 people, 9.66%)
- Diabetes mellitus (136 people, 6.31%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (125 people, 5.80%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (110 people, 5.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (705 people, 32.73%)
- Lasix (544 people, 25.26%)
- Lisinopril (332 people, 15.41%)
- Coumadin (299 people, 13.88%)
- Digoxin (271 people, 12.58%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Renal Failure Acute while taking Lipitor?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lipitor and have Renal Failure Acute
- support group for people who take Lipitor
- support group for people who have Renal Failure Acute
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 days ago):
intermittent, no physical explanation, no rashes, no hives, etc.
From this study (3 days ago):
I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and have started losing a lot of hair.
From this study (1 week ago):
Just began Cholestyramine Pack on 10/01/2015 for chronic diahrrea which, after several months and many tests, can not be diagnosed! After approx.2 weeks on this medication, began losing considerable amounts of hair every time I shampooed, brushed or even gently combed. After one week, there is a noticeable difference. I have not added or changed any other routine protocol in medications or personal grooming
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lipitor, Renal failure acute
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nexium improves my constipation
Started taking Nexium 1 week ago and I noticed improvement with my chronic constipation.
- Motor neuron and periphal neurophy
Took Lipitor for 5years ,3 years later have periphal neurophy plus motor neuron disease. Now totally incompasitated..
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
More reviews for: Lipitor, Renal failure acute
On eHealthMe, Lipitor (atorvastatin calcium) is often used for high blood cholesterol. Find out below the conditions Lipitor is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lipitor used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (2 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- (3 Carboxy2 Hydroxypropyl) Trimethylammonium Hydroxide Inner Salt
- Vaginal Burning Sensation
- Ortho Novum 1/50 28