Home > Lipitor > Sick sinus syndrome > Lipitor and Sick sinus syndrome
Review: could Lipitor cause Sick sinus syndrome?
We study 129,802 people who have side effects while taking Lipitor from FDA and social media. Among them, 155 have Sick sinus syndrome. Find out below who they are, when they have Sick sinus syndrome and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lipitor and have Sick sinus syndrome >>>
Lipitor (latest outcomes from 132,700 users) has active ingredients of atorvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol.
Sick sinus syndrome
Sick sinus syndrome (a collection of heart rhythm disorders) (latest reports from 17,409 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, diabetes, multiple myeloma, depression.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 129,802 people reported to have side effects when taking Lipitor. Among them, 155 people (0.12%) have Sick Sinus Syndrome.
Time on Lipitor when people have Sick sinus syndrome * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Sick sinus syndrome||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Sick sinus syndrome when taking Lipitor * :
|Sick sinus syndrome||56.47%||43.53% |
Age of people who have Sick sinus syndrome when taking Lipitor * :
|Sick sinus syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.64%||3.18%||5.73%||90.45% |
Severity of Sick sinus syndrome when taking Lipitor ** :
How people recovered from Sick sinus syndrome ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (31 people, 20.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (22 people, 14.19%)
- Atrial fibrillation (17 people, 10.97%)
- Pain (12 people, 7.74%)
- Depression (10 people, 6.45%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (67 people, 43.23%)
- Digoxin (44 people, 28.39%)
- Lasix (44 people, 28.39%)
- Coumadin (39 people, 25.16%)
- Plavix (38 people, 24.52%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sick Sinus Syndrome while taking Lipitor?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lipitor and have Sick Sinus Syndrome
- support group for people who take Lipitor
- support group for people who have Sick Sinus Syndrome
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lipitor, Sick sinus syndrome
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nexium improves my constipation
Started taking Nexium 1 week ago and I noticed improvement with my chronic constipation.
- Motor neuron and periphal neurophy
Took Lipitor for 5years ,3 years later have periphal neurophy plus motor neuron disease. Now totally incompasitated..
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
More reviews for: Lipitor, Sick sinus syndrome
On eHealthMe, Lipitor (atorvastatin calcium) is often used for high blood cholesterol. Find out below the conditions Lipitor is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lipitor used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Lipitor, Sick sinus syndrome
Recent Lipitor related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Lipitor, Sick sinus syndrome
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (3 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (27 minutes ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (40 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
- Burning Sensation and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (8 hours ago)
- Ulnar Neuritis
- Spiraeae Flos
- Periportal Oedema
- Dyna Hex