Home > Lipitor > Sleeplessness > Lipitor and Sleeplessness
Review: could Lipitor cause Sleeplessness (Insomnia)?
We study 129,802 people who have side effects while taking Lipitor from FDA and social media. Among them, 2,914 have Sleeplessness. Find out below who they are, when they have Sleeplessness and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lipitor and have Sleeplessness >>>
Lipitor (latest outcomes from 132,700 users) has active ingredients of atorvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol.
Sleeplessness (a sleep disorder in which there is an inability to fall asleep or to stay asleep as long as desired) (latest reports from 763,667 patients) has been reported by people with depression, insomnia, quit smoking, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 129,802 people reported to have side effects when taking Lipitor. Among them, 2,914 people (2.24%) have Sleeplessness.
Time on Lipitor when people have Sleeplessness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Sleeplessness when taking Lipitor * :
Age of people who have Sleeplessness when taking Lipitor * :
Severity of Sleeplessness when taking Lipitor ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Sleeplessness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Blood cholesterol increased (676 people, 23.20%)
- Hypertension (310 people, 10.64%)
- Depression (286 people, 9.81%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (236 people, 8.10%)
- Pain (173 people, 5.94%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (631 people, 21.65%)
- Prilosec (301 people, 10.33%)
- Plavix (292 people, 10.02%)
- Chantix (268 people, 9.20%)
- Ambien (263 people, 9.03%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sleeplessness while taking Lipitor?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lipitor and have Sleeplessness
- support group for people who take Lipitor
- support group for people who have Sleeplessness
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Lipitor, Sleeplessness
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Nexium improves my constipation
Started taking Nexium 1 week ago and I noticed improvement with my chronic constipation.
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
- Motor neuron and periphal neurophy
Took Lipitor for 5years ,3 years later have periphal neurophy plus motor neuron disease. Now totally incompasitated..
More reviews for: Lipitor, Sleeplessness
On eHealthMe, Lipitor (atorvastatin calcium) is often used for high blood cholesterol. Find out below the conditions Lipitor is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lipitor used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Allegra, Fenofibrate, Alprazolam, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Vitamin D, Rabeprazole, Topamax, Prozac, Atorvastatin Calcium, Metformin for a patient with Allergic Sinusitis, High Blood Cholesterol, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Insomnia, Vitamin D Decreased, Gerd, Headache, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Diabetes. The patient has Acne, Transient Rds, Dehydration, Premature Aging, Malaise, Insomnia, Thyroid Function Tests Nos Abnormal, High Liver Numbers, Depression, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Glucose Level
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Lopressor Hct, Plavix, Lipitor, Nitrostat, Aspirin for a patient with Pericarditis - After Heart Attack. The patient has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Sleeplessness
- A study of side effects of Lipitor for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Insomnia (sleeplessness)
More related studies for: Lipitor, Sleeplessness
Recent Lipitor related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Lipitor, Sleeplessness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (36 minutes ago)
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (44 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Zanaflex and Fluid Retention
- Lithium Carbonate and Vivid Nightmare
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (7 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- Breast Enlargement
- Difficulty Breathing
- Sy/premenstrual Syndrome
- Phenazopyridine Hcl Tab
- Bromfed Dm