Lipitor and Sweating - excessive - from FDA reports
Sweating - excessive is found among people who take Lipitor, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Aspirin, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Sweating - excessive with Lipitor. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 185,636 people who have side effects when taking Lipitor from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 20, 2017
185,636 people reported to have side effects when taking Lipitor.
Among them, 1,809 people (0.97%) have Sweating - excessive
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Lipitor when people have Sweating - excessive *:
- < 1 month: 9.01 %
- 1 - 6 months: 38.74 %
- 6 - 12 months: 7.21 %
- 1 - 2 years: 11.71 %
- 2 - 5 years: 11.71 %
- 5 - 10 years: 19.82 %
- 10+ years: 1.8 %
Gender of people who have Sweating - excessive when taking Lipitor *:
- female: 50.98 %
- male: 49.02 %
Age of people who have Sweating - excessive when taking Lipitor *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.07 %
- 20-29: 1.93 %
- 30-39: 2.14 %
- 40-49: 12.21 %
- 50-59: 28.34 %
- 60+: 55.31 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (167 people, 9.23%)
- Diabetes (107 people, 5.91%)
- Type 2 Diabetes (99 people, 5.47%)
- Stress And Anxiety (78 people, 4.31%)
- Pain (77 people, 4.26%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin (372 people, 20.56%)
- Plavix (256 people, 14.15%)
- Lisinopril (184 people, 10.17%)
- Lasix (167 people, 9.23%)
- Synthroid (154 people, 8.51%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (511 people, 28.25%)
- Dizziness (457 people, 25.26%)
- Fatigue (437 people, 24.16%)
- Weakness (419 people, 23.16%)
- Breathing Difficulty (385 people, 21.28%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Sweating - excessive when taking Lipitor?
- Check symptoms - is sweating - excessive caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsSweating - excessive and drugs with ingredients of atorvastatin calcium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSweating - excessive and Lipitor from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lipitor has active ingredients of atorvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Lipitor 192,114 users)
Sweating - excessive
Sweating - excessive has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 76,818 Sweating - excessive patients).
Browse all side effects of Lipitora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Sweating - excessiveSweating - excessive
Could your condition cause Sweating - excessiveSweating - excessive
What would happen?
Questions to the study
10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
I am experiencing fatigue, muscle cramps, and muscle and joint pain. I have read that others have experienced the same as a result of taking these medications together. Anybody else have a similar experience?
User reviews to the study
Fibromuscular Dysplasia of right kidney artery discovered accidentally by a cat scan with dye in it when integrative dr was looking for a renin producing tumour after my BP kept going high. No tumour found, but FMD was discovered. I have been on 80mg of Lipitor for 10yrs due to high cholesterol. ...