Review: could Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide cause Dehydration?
Summary: Dehydration is found among people who take Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Aspirin, and have High blood pressure.
We study 4,609 people who have side effects while taking Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide from FDA and social media. Among them, 133 have Dehydration. Find out below who they are, when they have Dehydration and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide and have Dehydration >>>
Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide
Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 5,076 Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide users)
Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain, osteoporosis, hepatitis c. (latest reports from 66,110 Dehydration patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: 4,600 people reported to have side effects when taking Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide. Among them, 133 people (2.89%) have Dehydration.
Time on Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide when people have Dehydration * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Dehydration when taking Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide * :
Age of people who have Dehydration when taking Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide * :
Severity of Dehydration when taking Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Dehydration ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (40 people, 30.08%)
- Diabetes mellitus (17 people, 12.78%)
- Nausea (15 people, 11.28%)
- Osteoporosis (9 people, 6.77%)
- Non-small cell lung cancer stage iv (9 people, 6.77%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (28 people, 21.05%)
- Zofran (22 people, 16.54%)
- Simvastatin (19 people, 14.29%)
- Lipitor (18 people, 13.53%)
- Metformin hcl (16 people, 12.03%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide and dehydration on
Do you have Dehydration while taking Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide and have Dehydration
- support group for people who take Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide
- support group for people who have Dehydration
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Tacrolimus, Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium, Amlodipine Besylate for a 66-year old woman with Hypertension, Lichen Planus, Sinusitis. The patient has Skin Burning Sensation
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Pantoprazole, Sertraline for a 53-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Gerd, Depression. The patient has Formication
- A study of side effects of Hydromorphone Hydrochloride for a 35-year old woman with Endometrioma. The patient has Withdrawal From Opioids, Bladder Discomfort, Vision Blurred, Vision - Light Sensitive, Insomnia, Dehydration, Decreased Appetite, Skin Burning Sensation, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Spasms Of The Hands Or Feet, Muscle Spasms
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 42-year old woman with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Diarrhea
- A study of drug interactions between Pravastatin Sodium, Zetia, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Glyburide And Metformin Hydrochloride for a 67-year old man with High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes. The patient has Bloodshot Eyes
Recent Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.