Home > Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide > Dehydration > Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide and Dehydration
Review: could Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide cause Dehydration?
Summary: Dehydration is found among people who take Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Aspirin, and have Hypertension.
We study 4,560 people who have side effects while taking Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide from FDA and social media. Among them, 133 have Dehydration. Find out below who they are, when they have Dehydration and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide and have Dehydration >>>
Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide
Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide (latest outcomes from 5,023 users) has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water) (latest reports from 490,322 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain, osteoporosis, hepatitis c.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 4,546 people reported to have side effects when taking Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide. Among them, 133 people (2.93%) have Dehydration.
Time on Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide when people have Dehydration * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Dehydration when taking Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide * :
Age of people who have Dehydration when taking Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide * :
Severity of Dehydration when taking Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Dehydration ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (40 people, 30.08%)
- Diabetes mellitus (17 people, 12.78%)
- Nausea (15 people, 11.28%)
- Osteoporosis (9 people, 6.77%)
- Blood pressure (9 people, 6.77%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (28 people, 21.05%)
- Zofran (22 people, 16.54%)
- Simvastatin (19 people, 14.29%)
- Lipitor (18 people, 13.53%)
- Metformin hcl (16 people, 12.03%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dehydration while taking Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide and have Dehydration
- support group for people who take Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide
- support group for people who have Dehydration
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I feel cold all the time
(Asked by a 54 year old woman who has Feeling Cold, and takes Metformin, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide)
I feel cold all the time even when it is warm out.
- Is nyquil / alkaseltzer plus safe to take with parkinson's meds: azilect and mirapex er
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has Cold Symptoms, and takes Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide)
What is safe to take with Parkinson's meds?? I am taking Azilect and Mirapex ER; along with high blood pressure meds; lisinopril and hydrochloride ; and anti-inflammatory Diclophenic . I want to know what cold/cough meds are safe to take without drug interactions.
- Mixing methamphatamine and lisinapril hydrocloathyaxide together is it dangetous
(Asked by a 42 year old woman who has Chest Tightness Or Pressure, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Hand Tingling Numb, Shortness Of Breath, and takes Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride)
I feel really terrible shortness of breath blood pressure keeps dropping up and down my chest is very heavy and tight
- What would cause a false positive for valium? i.e. i didnt take it, but has shown up in several of my urine test
(Asked by a 32 year old woman who takes Suboxone, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Melatonin, Benadryl, Excedrin, Ranitidine)
I've been going to my Suboxone doctor for over a year now. In that time all I have done (as far as "narcotic" go) is my Suboxone and when my grandpa passed she wrote me a small script, on 2 different occasion for Xanax 0.5 (which I was actually able to hold onto until about a month ago..) Well, yest ...
- Anybody else can't lay on their back to sleep?
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Arthritis, and takes Tramadol, Rebif, Celebrex, Soma, Gabapentin, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide)
Laying on my back causes severe pain and muscle spasms. Does anyone have a possible solution?
More questions for: Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide, Dehydration
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Teatical adnoma was told i had testicular cancer until doctor said i did not
(Posted by a 48 year old man who has Testicle Lump, Testicular Pain, and takes Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide)
I was told by a Doctor that I had Testicula cancer and he set up surgery right away. I was preped and ready to go into the surgery room and I had to ask my surgen a quick question regarding the surgery he called it an orchietomy and I asked him so you are going to cut me open and remove the Tumor ? ...
- Cymbalta and pulmonary embolisms
(Posted by a 68 year old man who has Pulmonary Embolisms, and takes Cymbalta, Celebrex, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Fish Oil, Crestor, Glimepiride, Metformin)
I started taking Cymbalta in August for pain. By September I was suffering from shortness of breath. Visited Doctors asking if Cymbalta could be the cause. Answer was no. By the end of September I was no longer taking Cymbalta but still suffering from shortness of breath. It was getting severe a ...
More reviews for: Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide, Dehydration
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin Pediatric for a patient with Infection - Ear. The patient has Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water), Heart Rate Increased, Breathing - Rapid And Deep, Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness), Lethargy (tiredness), Ear Infection (ear infection), Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat), Fever, Inability To Crawl, High Blood Glucose Level (high blood sugar)
Comments: My son is 17 months old and been diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes but I just received a call from his physician that he is positive for Enterovirus. What is the connection between Enterovirus and high blood sugar levels?
- A study of drug interactions between Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, Add, Blood Pressure. The patient has Pelvic Pain, Vomiting, Hot Flashes
Comments: Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved to mnthly and las two episodes were within 2 weeks of each other. Oct 12-13& oct31-nov 1. I believe pain to be mittleschmirtz the hot flashes and vomiting just started within the last year.
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Numbness And Tingling. The patient has Headache (pain in head)
Comments: lips have been sort of numb and eyes feel like they are abut to fall out of my head. My face is red and skin is dry and itchy. Gaining weight and have lowered calories to 300 per day and increased water to one and a half gallons a day.
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Acid Reflux, Hypertension. The patient has Irregular Heartbeat
Comments: Started using omeprazole 2 months ago. Just noticed skipped heartbeats. 1-2 per minute.
- A study of side effects of Adderall for a patient with Noni. The patient has Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water), Kidney Palpable, Blood Urine
Comments: I am a student and I have been taking Adderall recreationally for performance. I went to the dr with kidney pain, they did a blood test and urinalysis. Moderate amnts of Blood cells in my urine. dehydration. Also in my past I have had an upj obstruction for which I had successful surgery when I w ...
More related studies for: Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide, Dehydration
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Anturol and Burning Mouth Syndrome
- Bladder Spasm
- Burning Mouth Syndrome
- Cranberry and Ringing In The Ears
- Can ciliapram cause emphysemia
Answer: I too have taken citalopram, for fibromyalgia pain, and wa ... (18 hours ago)
- Can chewing tobacco effect results of velcade on myeloma
Father has been on and off Velcade for Multiple Myeloma ov ... (1 day ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: You must take sulfasalizine with food to avoid stomach iss ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (13 hours ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
40 mg Lipitor for two months caused 8 pounds weight loss,t ... (16 hours ago)
- Headache after propofol
Was given Propofol while having Colonoscopy and Endoscopy. ... (21 hours ago)