Review: could Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide cause Drug screen positive?
Summary: Drug screen positive is reported only by a few people who take Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide.
We study 4,568 people who have side effects while taking Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Drug screen positive. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug screen positive and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide and have Drug screen positive >>>
Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide
Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide 5,033 users)
Drug screen positive
Drug screen positive has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.(latest reports from Drug screen positive 4,206 patients)
On Dec, 19, 2014: 4,568 people reported to have side effects when taking Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide. Among them, 4 people (0.09%) have Drug Screen Positive.
Time on Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide when people have Drug screen positive * :
Gender of people who have Drug screen positive when taking Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide * :
|Drug screen positive||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Drug screen positive when taking Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide * :
|Drug screen positive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Back pain (2 people, 50.00%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 50.00%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (2 people, 50.00%)
- Sleep disorder (2 people, 50.00%)
- Epilepsy (2 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Chantix (2 people, 50.00%)
- Lacosamide (2 people, 50.00%)
- Sertraline (2 people, 50.00%)
- Amitriptyline (2 people, 50.00%)
- Hydrocodone (2 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Drug Screen Positive while taking Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide and have Drug Screen Positive
- support group for people who take Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide
- support group for people who have Drug Screen Positive
Latest outcomes in real world:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I feel cold all the time
(Asked by a 54 year old woman who has Feeling Cold, and takes Metformin, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide)
I feel cold all the time even when it is warm out.
- Is nyquil / alkaseltzer plus safe to take with parkinson's meds: azilect and mirapex er
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has Cold Symptoms, and takes Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide)
What is safe to take with Parkinson's meds?? I am taking Azilect and Mirapex ER; along with high blood pressure meds; lisinopril and hydrochloride ; and anti-inflammatory Diclophenic . I want to know what cold/cough meds are safe to take without drug interactions.
- Mixing methamphatamine and lisinapril hydrocloathyaxide together is it dangetous
(Asked by a 42 year old woman who has Chest Tightness Or Pressure, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Hand Tingling Numb, Shortness Of Breath, and takes Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride)
I feel really terrible shortness of breath blood pressure keeps dropping up and down my chest is very heavy and tight
- What would cause a false positive for valium? i.e. i didnt take it, but has shown up in several of my urine test
(Asked by a 32 year old woman who takes Suboxone, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Melatonin, Benadryl, Excedrin, Ranitidine)
I've been going to my Suboxone doctor for over a year now. In that time all I have done (as far as "narcotic" go) is my Suboxone and when my grandpa passed she wrote me a small script, on 2 different occasion for Xanax 0.5 (which I was actually able to hold onto until about a month ago..) Well, yest ...
- Anybody else can't lay on their back to sleep?
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Arthritis, and takes Tramadol, Rebif, Celebrex, Soma, Gabapentin, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide)
Laying on my back causes severe pain and muscle spasms. Does anyone have a possible solution?
More questions for: Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide, Drug screen positive
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Teatical adnoma was told i had testicular cancer until doctor said i did not
(Posted by a 48 year old man who has Testicle Lump, Testicular Pain, and takes Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide)
I was told by a Doctor that I had Testicula cancer and he set up surgery right away. I was preped and ready to go into the surgery room and I had to ask my surgen a quick question regarding the surgery he called it an orchietomy and I asked him so you are going to cut me open and remove the Tumor ? ...
- Cymbalta and pulmonary embolisms
(Posted by a 68 year old man who has Pulmonary Embolisms, and takes Cymbalta, Celebrex, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Fish Oil, Crestor, Glimepiride, Metformin)
I started taking Cymbalta in August for pain. By September I was suffering from shortness of breath. Visited Doctors asking if Cymbalta could be the cause. Answer was no. By the end of September I was no longer taking Cymbalta but still suffering from shortness of breath. It was getting severe a ...
More reviews for: Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide, Drug screen positive
- A study of drug interactions between Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, Add, Blood Pressure. The patient has Pelvic Pain, Vomiting, Hot Flashes
Comments: Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved to mnthly and las two episodes were within 2 weeks of each other. Oct 12-13& oct31-nov 1. I believe pain to be mittleschmirtz the hot flashes and vomiting just started within the last year.
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Numbness And Tingling. The patient has Headache (pain in head)
Comments: lips have been sort of numb and eyes feel like they are abut to fall out of my head. My face is red and skin is dry and itchy. Gaining weight and have lowered calories to 300 per day and increased water to one and a half gallons a day.
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Acid Reflux, Hypertension. The patient has Irregular Heartbeat
Comments: Started using omeprazole 2 months ago. Just noticed skipped heartbeats. 1-2 per minute.
- A study of drug interactions between Bupropion Hydrochloride, Glipizide, Januvia, Metformin, Gabapentin, Ibuprofen, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Fenofibrate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus Solostar, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Depression, High Blood Sugar, Nerve Pain, Pain, High Blood Cholesterol, Thyroid Disorder, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Muscle Aches, Thinking - Unclear, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Back Disorder, Pain Threshold Decreased, Cubital Tunnel Syndrome, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Depression
Comments: very tired most of day , daily functions being limited , type 2 diabetic ,hashimoto's , degenerative disc problem in back..
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Crestor for a patient with High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Pain - Joints
Comments: Had sholder joint pain for 1 year plus
More related studies for: Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide, Drug screen positive
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.