Home > Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide > Fever > Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide and Fever
Review: could Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide cause Fever?
We study 4,560 people who have side effects while taking Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide from FDA and social media. Among them, 99 have Fever. Find out below who they are, when they have Fever and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide and have Fever >>>
Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide
Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide (latest outcomes from 5,019 users) has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Fever (latest reports from 986,372 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 4,560 people reported to have side effects when taking Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide. Among them, 99 people (2.17%) have Fever.
Time on Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide when people have Fever * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Fever when taking Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide * :
Age of people who have Fever when taking Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide * :
Severity of Fever when taking Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Fever ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (21 people, 21.21%)
- Prostate cancer (17 people, 17.17%)
- Pain (10 people, 10.10%)
- Diabetes mellitus (8 people, 8.08%)
- Glioblastoma (6 people, 6.06%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lipitor (26 people, 26.26%)
- Aspirin (26 people, 26.26%)
- Vitamin d (23 people, 23.23%)
- Simvastatin (23 people, 23.23%)
- Depakote (21 people, 21.21%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Fever while taking Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide and have Fever
- support group for people who take Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide
- support group for people who have Fever
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Interactions between quineprox (hydroxychloroquine) &zyvox (linezolid)
I had foot soft tissue infection and hospitalized for two days and given IV for Cipro. Then I was released from the hospital and given Zyvox 600MG twice a day for ten days. Meanwhile, I am taking 2000 MG cellcept and 400MG Hydroxychloriquine for more than 10 years to control my lupus. Around the si ...
- What effect if i take dexamethasone and cyproheptedine?
i take paracetamol 500 mg with chloroperamine (copastin),and some medicine related tu flue. i have some problem with my nose and i take fedac.
- I feel cold all the time
I feel cold all the time even when it is warm out.
- Is nyquil / alkaseltzer plus safe to take with parkinson's meds: azilect and mirapex er
What is safe to take with Parkinson's meds?? I am taking Azilect and Mirapex ER; along with high blood pressure meds; lisinopril and hydrochloride ; and anti-inflammatory Diclophenic . I want to know what cold/cough meds are safe to take without drug interactions.
- Mixing methamphatamine and lisinapril hydrocloathyaxide together is it dangetous
I feel really terrible shortness of breath blood pressure keeps dropping up and down my chest is very heavy and tight
- I used to masturbate a lot.but i have no bad habbits other than that.i am diagnised with tb.its cured nw.i dont know the xact reason y i got tb?.if its due to over masturbation will it affect marriage
TB is cured.But still i have many side effects.My hands used to shake a bit,bones are weak,ma chest used to pain not often.But i m not feeling any tiredness.Will it affect ma marriage lyf.will i give birth to a child
- Why is moxam 400 prescribed?
I had fever and kind of viral past Monday 25th Nov2013), I took pain killers, ciprofloxasin as medicine for cure for 5 days dosage. BUT I use to get the fever mostly after 4pm daily and morning would be not that brash.
My CBC, MP, Urine Regular, Vidal and lung x-rays are clear. I have been given M ...
- What would cause a false positive for valium? i.e. i didnt take it, but has shown up in several of my urine test
I've been going to my Suboxone doctor for over a year now. In that time all I have done (as far as "narcotic" go) is my Suboxone and when my grandpa passed she wrote me a small script, on 2 different occasion for Xanax 0.5 (which I was actually able to hold onto until about a month ago..) Well, yest ...
- Anybody else can't lay on their back to sleep?
Laying on my back causes severe pain and muscle spasms. Does anyone have a possible solution?
- What are the risks of taking lisinopril and hydrochlorthiazide, amlodipine besylate, clonidine hydrocloride
My sister is 27 and was diagnosed with hypertension at the age of 18. I understand that high blood pressure is a chronic disease, but just so recently the symptoms have gotten worse and the blood pressure increased. She is currently taking Lisinopril and Hydrochlorthiazide (blood pressure pill and w ...
More questions for: Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide, Fever
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Teatical adnoma was told i had testicular cancer until doctor said i did not
I was told by a Doctor that I had Testicula cancer and he set up surgery right away. I was preped and ready to go into the surgery room and I had to ask my surgen a quick question regarding the surgery he called it an orchietomy and I asked him so you are going to cut me open and remove the Tumor ? ...
- Cymbalta and pulmonary embolisms
I started taking Cymbalta in August for pain. By September I was suffering from shortness of breath. Visited Doctors asking if Cymbalta could be the cause. Answer was no. By the end of September I was no longer taking Cymbalta but still suffering from shortness of breath. It was getting severe a ...
- Hand foot mouth disease
My illness was not recognized at first.
So I was given some prednisolone and other drugs.
During that time I had a joint pain and it was recovered. But after 5 months i suffered from this joint pain again and I'm suffering from this joint pain still now.I don't understand whether there is an conne ...
More reviews for: Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide, Fever
On eHealthMe, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide (hydrochlorothiazide; lisinopril) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide, Fever
Recent Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Candesartan Cilexetil; Hydrochlorothiazide for a 53-year old woman who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Diovan for a 79-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Bystolic, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 62-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Lotrel, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 62-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Viagra, Norvasc, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 73-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Claritin, Effexor, Opana Er, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 54-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Carvedilol for a 59-year old woman who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Atenolol, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Benicar Hct for a 55-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Losartan for a 47-year old man who has Blood Pressure Increased
- Comparions of Pravastatin Sodium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Atenolol, Zestoretic, Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 69-year old woman who has Medical Observation
More related comparison studies for: Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide, Fever
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.