Home > Lisinopril > Abdominal pain upper > Lisinopril and Abdominal pain upper
Review: could Lisinopril cause Abdominal pain upper?
We study 93,588 people who have side effects while taking Lisinopril from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,584 have Abdominal pain upper. Find out below who they are, when they have Abdominal pain upper and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Abdominal pain upper >>>
Lisinopril (latest outcomes from 99,013 users) has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Abdominal pain upper
Abdominal pain upper (latest reports from 394,960 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, high blood cholesterol, birth control, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 93,588 people reported to have side effects when taking Lisinopril. Among them, 1,584 people (1.69%) have Abdominal Pain Upper.
Time on Lisinopril when people have Abdominal pain upper * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Abdominal pain upper||21.43%||21.43%||14.29%||11.90%||9.52%||16.67%||4.76% |
Gender of people who have Abdominal pain upper when taking Lisinopril * :
|Abdominal pain upper||61.00%||39.00% |
Age of people who have Abdominal pain upper when taking Lisinopril * :
|Abdominal pain upper||0.00%||0.00%||0.67%||2.82%||3.56%||10.83%||21.07%||61.05% |
Severity of Abdominal pain upper when taking Lisinopril ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Abdominal pain upper||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Abdominal pain upper ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Abdominal pain upper||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (348 people, 21.97%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (128 people, 8.08%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (102 people, 6.44%)
- Diabetes mellitus (82 people, 5.18%)
- Pain (76 people, 4.80%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (500 people, 31.57%)
- Lipitor (225 people, 14.20%)
- Lasix (194 people, 12.25%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (178 people, 11.24%)
- Nexium (169 people, 10.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Abdominal Pain Upper while taking Lisinopril?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Abdominal Pain Upper
- support group for people who take Lisinopril
- support group for people who have Abdominal Pain Upper
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 years ago):
K S Prakash on Apr, 6, 2011:
I used Lopid 300 mg once a day for about 3 to 3.5 months. My blood sugar levels rose...
I stopped Lopid.
Lopid also caused pain in the lower ribs, just above the stomach apart from muscle weakness.
I stopped the drug and awaiting for improvement.
Fresno on Dec, 9, 2012:
Over the past year, I have lost substantial muscle tone. Strength remains ok but significant change is hardness of muscles though my diet and workout routine remain the same. I stopped finasteride and continue to loss muscle tone. Have had blood work and other tests all negative. Any suggestions
william mcniff on Nov, 20, 2012:
No one lost muscle tissue/weight during or after the BMT????Really??? I lost 75lbs during and after my BMT. 205 to 130lbs. I have no muscle mass at all.
It has been over 4 years since my transplant and I still cannot rebuild the lost muscle. This is with
testosterone shots weight training BCAA Whey protein
creatine etc etc etc.
I find it hard to believe muscle wasting did not occur with other patients.
From this study (2 years ago):
still taking lisinopril but intend to stop to see if upper arm pain goes away. it is hard to lift my arm.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- What's the best home remedy for jaundice?
I started out thinking that I had pancreatitis, had all the symptoms, abdominal pain that went all the way thru to the back & inability to digest food (chronic indigestion). I read about keeping the bodys pH better balanced, bought pH test strips (urine) & found I was very acidic. I began eating mor ...
- Is there a condition of low blood pressure with combined medications & lisinopril & propranol
I am trying to find a expert to confirm my blood pressure was too low from taking the 2 meds together. Which caused me to pass out and fall. I have returned to normal blood pressure since I discontinued taking Lisinopril.
- Could any of the following drugs cause bullous pemphigoid
I have not developed blisters, just hives. I have been tested for most common allergies and appear not to have allergies. I have seen some descriptions on line and with drugs that seem t indicate a relation between these drugs and Bullous pemphigoid, but I have not been able to find more than a lin ...
More questions for: Lisinopril, Abdominal pain upper
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- High blood pressure - find the right medication
I was going through the menopause with all the usual drama when I started feeling awful. Doc said that my blood pressure was through the roof and prescribed Lisinopril. This gave me technicolour dreams and a runny nose, so he switched me to Losartan. This made me soooo tired that I didn't want to ...
- Lisinopril and eyelid irritation
I have been taking Lisinopril for over 1 year. My eyelids started swelling and became very red, itching and swollen. I tried home remedies for allergies but nothing helped. My physician thinks I was having a reaction from Lisinopril. She changed my blood pressure medicine for the next 6 weeks. ...
- Tykosin and spontaneous erections
After 15 minutes of taking Tikosyn 250 size I get spontaneous erections that remain in duration for extended periods of one hour or more. These happen several times during a 12 hour dose cycle.
More reviews for: Lisinopril, Abdominal pain upper
On eHealthMe, Lisinopril (lisinopril) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Lisinopril is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lisinopril used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Aspirin And Dipyridamole, Aspirin, Alprazolam, Gabapentin, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Abilify, Baclofen, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a 64-year old man who has Headache, Blood Thinner, Anxiety Disorder, Peripheral Neuropathy, Chloresterol, Depression, Thyroid Disorder (50 minutes ago)
- Benadryl for a 26-year old woman who has Allergies (59 minutes ago)
- Curcumin, Borage Oil, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Folic Acid, Amlodipine Besylate, Humira, Methotrexate, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 60-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypertension (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Neurontin and Herba Ginkgo Biloba
- Metoprolol Tartrate and Tapazole
- Cromolyn Sodium and Angioedema
- Platelet Count Decreased and Avodart
Recent user comments
- "Esophagitis gastritis for years, scope every five yea ... " (2 hours ago)
- "hypertension difficult to control; toprol augmented w ... " (3 hours ago)
- "i have night chest tightness,,, cough,, seeded medica ... " (4 hours ago)
- Semen Volume Increased
- Moxifloxacin Hydrochloride
- Baked Beans