Review: could Lisinopril cause Bruising (Bruise)?
Summary: there is no Bruising reported by people who take Lisinopril yet.
We study 93,768 people who have side effects while taking Lisinopril from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Bruising and more.
Lisinopril has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 99,257 Lisinopril users)
On Mar, 5, 2015: 93,768 people reported to have side effects when taking Lisinopril. Among them, 8 people (0.01%) have Bruising.
Time on Lisinopril when people have Bruising * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Bruising when taking Lisinopril * :
Age of people who have Bruising when taking Lisinopril * :
Severity of Bruising when taking Lisinopril ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Bruising ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (3 people, 37.50%)
- Depression (3 people, 37.50%)
- High blood pressure (1 people, 12.50%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (1 people, 12.50%)
- Post menopause (1 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Simvastatin (2 people, 25.00%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 25.00%)
- Carvedilol (2 people, 25.00%)
- Effient (1 people, 12.50%)
- Atenolol (1 people, 12.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
Do you have Bruising while taking Lisinopril?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Lisinopril
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Norco, Coreg for a 57-year old woman with To Add To Coreg For Heart Condition, Pain - Shoulder, Dilated Cardiomyopathy. The patient has Pain In Left Side Of Neck And Back Of Left Side Of Head. Pain In Left Inter Ear.
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril for a 66-year old woman with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Severe Cramping Hands, Shins, Feet And Under Rib Cage
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Proair Hfa, Ginger Root, Simvastatin, Probiotic, Flomax, Humulin R, Atenolol, Rocephin, Doxycycline Hyclate for a 57-year old man with Hypertension, Chronic Bronchitis, Health, High Blood Cholesterol, General Physical Health Deterioration, Cancer - Prostate, Type 2 Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Respiratory Tract Congestion, Infection - Ear. The patient has Low Blood Sugar
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Sertraline for a 53-year old man with Blood Pressure Decreased, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Lip Dry, Burning Eyes, Rash Generalised
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Ativan, Lisinopril, Zoloft, Simvastatin, Janumet for a 64-year old woman with Heartburn Prevention, Insomnia, High Blood Cholesterol, Chronic Depression, Diabetes. The patient has Photosensitivity Reaction
Recent Lisinopril related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.