Review: could Lisinopril cause Cardiac murmur?
Summary: Cardiac murmur is found among people who take Lisinopril, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years, also take medication Aspirin, and have High blood pressure.
We study 93,768 people who have side effects while taking Lisinopril from FDA and social media. Among them, 328 have Cardiac murmur. Find out below who they are, when they have Cardiac murmur and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Cardiac murmur >>>
Lisinopril has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 99,257 Lisinopril users)
Cardiac murmur (an heart sound in valve abnormality) has been reported by people with depression, osteoporosis, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure, osteopenia. (latest reports from 11,216 Cardiac murmur patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: 93,768 people reported to have side effects when taking Lisinopril. Among them, 328 people (0.35%) have Cardiac Murmur.
Time on Lisinopril when people have Cardiac murmur * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Cardiac murmur||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||33.33%||11.11%||0.00%||22.22% |
Gender of people who have Cardiac murmur when taking Lisinopril * :
|Cardiac murmur||58.63%||41.37% |
Age of people who have Cardiac murmur when taking Lisinopril * :
|Cardiac murmur||0.00%||0.00%||0.72%||0.72%||3.25%||9.03%||15.16%||71.12% |
Severity of Cardiac murmur when taking Lisinopril ** :
How people recovered from Cardiac murmur ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (38 people, 11.59%)
- Atrial fibrillation (22 people, 6.71%)
- Cardiac disorder (21 people, 6.40%)
- Cardiac failure congestive (21 people, 6.40%)
- Depression (16 people, 4.88%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (167 people, 50.91%)
- Digoxin (159 people, 48.48%)
- Lasix (109 people, 33.23%)
- Furosemide (104 people, 31.71%)
- Coreg (79 people, 24.09%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cardiac Murmur while taking Lisinopril?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Cardiac Murmur
- support group for people who take Lisinopril
- support group for people who have Cardiac murmur
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Tikosyn, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril, Baby Aspirin, Centrum Silver, Potassium Chloride, Clonazepam, Eliquis, Lasix for a 46-year old woman with Afif, Cardiac Ablation, Hypertension, Stroke Secondary To Atrial Fibrillation, Vitamin C And Colds, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Stress And Anxiety, Jet Lag. The patient has Svt, Nsvt, Dizziness, Chest Discomfort
- A study of drug interactions between Nuvigil, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Viagra, Vitamin D, Prednisone, Pravastatin Sodium, Lisinopril, Bystolic, Zolpidem, Vitamin C, Lexapro, Lorazepam, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 68-year old man with Tiredness, Ptsd, Erectile Dysfunction, General Physical Condition, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Pressure Increased, Coronary Artery Disease, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Depression Suicidal, Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Pain. The patient has Tinnitus, Sleep Apnea, Erectile Dysfunction, Elevated Mood, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Coronary Artery Disease, Major Depressive Disorder, Ptsd
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Metformin, Klonopin, Lamictal, Prozac, Abilify for a 41-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar I Disorder, Depression. The patient has Pain - Muscles, Joint Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Lisinopril for a 38-year old woman with Low Thyroid, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Pain In Neck On Right Side
Recent Lisinopril related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.