Review: could Lisinopril cause Cold intolerance?
Summary: Cold intolerance is reported only by a few people who take Lisinopril.
We study 93,823 people who have side effects while taking Lisinopril from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Cold intolerance. Find out below who they are, when they have Cold intolerance and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Cold intolerance >>>
Lisinopril has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 99,297 Lisinopril users)
Cold intolerance has been reported by people with depression, hypothyroidism, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, high blood pressure, generalized anxiety disorder. (latest reports from 189 Cold intolerance patients)
On Apr, 11, 2015: 93,797 people reported to have side effects when taking Lisinopril. Among them, 3 people (0.00%) have Cold Intolerance.
Time on Lisinopril when people have Cold intolerance * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Cold intolerance||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
Gender of people who have Cold intolerance when taking Lisinopril * :
|Cold intolerance||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Cold intolerance when taking Lisinopril * :
|Cold intolerance||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||33.33% |
Severity of Cold intolerance when taking Lisinopril ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Cold intolerance||0.00%||33.33%||66.67%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Cold intolerance ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Cold intolerance||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Cholesterol (2 people, 66.67%)
- Pyelonephritis (1 people, 33.33%)
- Glaucoma (1 people, 33.33%)
- Metabolic syndrome (1 people, 33.33%)
- Asthma (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Atenolol (2 people, 66.67%)
- Multivitamin (1 people, 33.33%)
- Hawthorn (1 people, 33.33%)
- Nitrofurantoin (1 people, 33.33%)
- Fish oil (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of lisinopril and cold intolerance on
Do you have Cold Intolerance while taking Lisinopril?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Cold Intolerance
- support group for people who take Lisinopril
- support group for people who have Cold Intolerance
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril for a 56-year old woman with Hypertension. The patient has Livedo Reticularis
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril for a 69-year old man with Hypertension. The patient has Heat Cramps
- A study of drug interactions between Cipro, Lisinopril, Flomax for a 56-year old man with Prostatitis, Hbp, Bph. The patient has Pain - Testicle(s)
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Krill Oil, Aspirin, Lisinopril, Lipitor, Metformin, Gabapentin, Tecfidera for a 56-year old woman with Bone Health, Ms, Heart Health, Blood Pressure - Aging Changes, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Neurological Pain.
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Warfarin Sodium, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lamotrigine, Adderall Xr 15 for a 52-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Sleep Phase Rhythm Disturbance, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness. The patient has High Blood Pressure, Swelling Of The Face, Water Retention
Recent Lisinopril related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Lisinopril for a 36-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Clomid, Lisinopril for a 32-year old man who has Infertility Female
- Comparions of Prednisone, Armour Thyroid, Lisinopril, Glipizide, Metformin Hydrochloride; Repaglinide for a 64-year old woman who has Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control
- Comparions of Lisinopril, Atenolol for a 55-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Lisinopril, Allopurinol, Carvedilol, Pravastatin Sodium, Pueraria Mirifica for a 60-year old man who has Brest Enlargement
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.