Review: could Lisinopril cause Compression fracture?
Summary: Compression fracture is found among people who take Lisinopril, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Zometa, and have Pain.
We study 93,797 people who have side effects while taking Lisinopril from FDA and social media. Among them, 258 have Compression fracture. Find out below who they are, when they have Compression fracture and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Compression fracture >>>
Lisinopril has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 99,283 Lisinopril users)
Compression fracture (fracture due to pressure caused by injury) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple myeloma, metastases to bone, osteopenia, pain. (latest reports from 3,216 Compression fracture patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: 93,797 people reported to have side effects when taking Lisinopril. Among them, 258 people (0.28%) have Compression Fracture.
Time on Lisinopril when people have Compression fracture * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Compression fracture||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Compression fracture when taking Lisinopril * :
|Compression fracture||58.80%||41.20% |
Age of people who have Compression fracture when taking Lisinopril * :
|Compression fracture||0.00%||0.00%||0.46%||0.00%||0.00%||0.92%||30.88%||67.74% |
Severity of Compression fracture when taking Lisinopril ** :
How people recovered from Compression fracture ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (84 people, 32.56%)
- Metastases to bone (68 people, 26.36%)
- Multiple myeloma (62 people, 24.03%)
- Hypertension (58 people, 22.48%)
- Osteoporosis (35 people, 13.57%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (191 people, 74.03%)
- Aredia (124 people, 48.06%)
- Dexamethasone (84 people, 32.56%)
- Peridex (80 people, 31.01%)
- Percocet (76 people, 29.46%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Lisinopril and compression fracture on
Do you have Compression Fracture while taking Lisinopril?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Compression Fracture
- support group for people who take Lisinopril
- support group for people who have Compression Fracture
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Premarin, Lisinopril, Klonopin for a 54-year old woman with Hot Flashes, High Blood Pressure, Anxiety Disorder.
- A study of drug interactions between Finasteride, Zolpidem Tartrate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril for a 79-year old man with Prostate Examination Abnormal, Sleep Aid, Removal Of Foreign Body From Eye, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Solpidem
- A study of drug interactions between Bupropion Hydrochloride, Atorvastatin Calcium, Lisinopril, Carvedilol for a 63-year old man with Stop Smoking, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Tartrate, Lisinopril, HCTZ, Atorvastatin Calcium, Gabapentin, Effient, Pregabalin, Novolin R, Lantrisul, Isosorbide Mononitrate for a 61-year old woman with Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Diuretic Effect, Blood Cholesterol Decreased, Neuropathy, Heart Mri, Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Diabetes, Heart Rate Decreased. The patient has Diabetes Mellitus
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall, Lisinopril, Amlodipine Besylate, Glipizide, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 46-year old woman with ADHD, Blood Pressure Increased, Diabetic Complication, High Blood Cholesterol.
Recent Lisinopril related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Lisinopril for a 36-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Clomid, Lisinopril for a 32-year old man who has Infertility Female
- Comparions of Prednisone, Armour Thyroid, Lisinopril, Glipizide, Metformin Hydrochloride; Repaglinide for a 64-year old woman who has Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control
- Comparions of Lisinopril, Atenolol for a 55-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Lisinopril, Allopurinol, Carvedilol, Pravastatin Sodium, Pueraria Mirifica for a 60-year old man who has Brest Enlargement
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.