Home > Lisinopril > Constipation > Lisinopril and Constipation
Review: could Lisinopril cause Constipation?
We study 93,588 people who have side effects while taking Lisinopril from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,925 have Constipation. Find out below who they are, when they have Constipation and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Constipation >>>
Lisinopril (latest outcomes from 99,058 users) has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Constipation (latest reports from 514,264 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, pain, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 93,510 people reported to have side effects when taking Lisinopril. Among them, 1,928 people (2.06%) have Constipation.
Time on Lisinopril when people have Constipation * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Constipation when taking Lisinopril * :
Age of people who have Constipation when taking Lisinopril * :
Severity of Constipation when taking Lisinopril ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Constipation ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (295 people, 15.30%)
- Multiple myeloma (133 people, 6.90%)
- Pain (129 people, 6.69%)
- Depression (121 people, 6.28%)
- Osteoporosis (107 people, 5.55%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (620 people, 32.16%)
- Zometa (404 people, 20.95%)
- Lasix (270 people, 14.00%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (267 people, 13.85%)
- Furosemide (258 people, 13.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Constipation while taking Lisinopril?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Constipation
- support group for people who take Lisinopril
- support group for people who have Constipation
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lisinopril, Constipation
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nexium improves my constipation
Started taking Nexium 1 week ago and I noticed improvement with my chronic constipation.
- High blood pressure - find the right medication
I was going through the menopause with all the usual drama when I started feeling awful. Doc said that my blood pressure was through the roof and prescribed Lisinopril. This gave me technicolour dreams and a runny nose, so he switched me to Losartan. This made me soooo tired that I didn't want to ...
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
More reviews for: Lisinopril, Constipation
On eHealthMe, Lisinopril (lisinopril) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Lisinopril is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lisinopril used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Meloxicam, Cyanocobalamin, Xanax, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Lisinopril, Tamoxifen Citrate for a patient with Bursitis, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Anxiety Disorder, Hypothyroidism, High Blood Pressure, Breast Cancer In Situ. The patient has Weight Gain, Lymphedema, Breast Cancer In Situ, Adhesive Capsulitis, Joint Pain, Constipation, Skin Redness Or Inflammation, Insomnia, Hot Flashes, Shortness Of Breath, Skin Discolouration, Dizziness, Nausea, Fatigue, Weak Pulse
- A study of drug interactions between Citalopram Hydrobromide, Ventolin, Albuterol Sulfate, Tudorza Pressair, Flovent, Tramadol, Revlimid, Lisinopril for a patient with Depression, Copd, Pain - Bones, Myeloma - Multiple, Blood Pressure - Aging Changes. The patient has Constipation
- A study of drug interactions between Colchicine, Lisinopril for a patient with Gout, Blood Pressure. The patient has Constipation
More related studies for: Lisinopril, Constipation
Recent Lisinopril related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Lisinopril, Constipation
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.