Home > Lisinopril > Dizziness > Lisinopril and Dizziness
Review: could Lisinopril cause Dizziness?
We study 93,588 people who have side effects while taking Lisinopril from FDA and social media. Among them, 5,356 have Dizziness. Find out below who they are, when they have Dizziness and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Dizziness >>>
Lisinopril (latest outcomes from 99,058 users) has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Dizziness (latest reports from 1,295,398 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 93,588 people reported to have side effects when taking Lisinopril. Among them, 5,359 people (5.73%) have Dizziness.
Time on Lisinopril when people have Dizziness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Dizziness when taking Lisinopril * :
Age of people who have Dizziness when taking Lisinopril * :
Severity of Dizziness when taking Lisinopril ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Dizziness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (1,252 people, 23.36%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (343 people, 6.40%)
- Depression (337 people, 6.29%)
- Pain (262 people, 4.89%)
- Atrial fibrillation (246 people, 4.59%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (1,757 people, 32.79%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (738 people, 13.77%)
- Simvastatin (733 people, 13.68%)
- Furosemide (709 people, 13.23%)
- Lipitor (662 people, 12.35%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dizziness while taking Lisinopril?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Dizziness
- support group for people who take Lisinopril
- support group for people who have Dizziness
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 weeks ago):
Breast Cancer in 2008, Positive node, Phyllodes tumor on chest wall, Tendonosis, Bursitis, osteoarthritis
From this study (2 months ago):
Starting taking probiotics a few days ago and have dizziness/vertigo.
From this study (2 months ago):
I was on cymbalta for almost 3 yrs.with great success. Was just switched to the generic..all hell broke out.
Aurora on Aug, 24, 2014:
65 year old female on Cymbalta for over 3year. Was switched to generic and while waiting adjust, I slipped into depression, other side effects as we'll. I did nothing but eat Jelly Bellys and jigsaw puzzles for weeks....gained weight , stopped going to gym. Dr. Changed meds and within 3 days I started painting furniture and seeing friends
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lisinopril, Dizziness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- High blood pressure - find the right medication
I was going through the menopause with all the usual drama when I started feeling awful. Doc said that my blood pressure was through the roof and prescribed Lisinopril. This gave me technicolour dreams and a runny nose, so he switched me to Losartan. This made me soooo tired that I didn't want to ...
- The fear that follows an attack of vertigo
I awoke one morning and it appeared my furniture was moving in the room. Everything was spinning. I have a ringing in my left ear. Went to an ENT who threw my condition into the catch 22 pile and said I had Meniere Disease. I would not accept that after I researched the horrible ailment. I soug ...
More reviews for: Lisinopril, Dizziness
On eHealthMe, Lisinopril (lisinopril) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Lisinopril is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lisinopril used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (2 hours ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Iga Nephropathy Bergers Disease
- Lemon Scented Verbena
- Liposarcoma Metastatic
- Clear Eye
- Duodenal Ulcer Haemorrhage