Review: could Lisinopril cause Drug induced lupus erythematosus?
Summary: there is no Drug induced lupus erythematosus reported by people who take Lisinopril yet.
We study 93,797 people who have side effects while taking Lisinopril from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug induced lupus erythematosus and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Drug induced lupus erythematosus >>>
Lisinopril has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 99,275 Lisinopril users)
Drug induced lupus erythematosus
Drug induced lupus erythematosus (an autoimmune disorder brought on by a reaction to medication) has been reported by people with pain, major depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, muscle spasms, depression. (latest reports from 146 Drug induced lupus erythematosus patients)
On Feb, 27, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of lisinopril and drug induced lupus erythematosus on
Do you have Drug Induced Lupus Erythematosus while taking Lisinopril?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Lisinopril
- support group for people who have Drug Induced Lupus Erythematosus
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Lisinopril, Prednisone, Myfortic, Prograf for a 59-year old woman with Transplant - Kidney, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Weight Gain, Blood Creatinine Increased
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril for a 41-year old man with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Hernia (hernia happens when part of an internal organ or tissue bulges through a weak area of muscle)
- A study of drug interactions between Bupropion Hydrochloride, Lantus, Lisinopril for a 72-year old man with Depression, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril for a 47-year old man with Hypertension. The patient has Erection Problems
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Hydrochlorothiazide, Synthroid for a 52-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Night Sweats, Hot Flashes, Cough
Recent Lisinopril related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.