Home > Lisinopril > Foot swelling > Lisinopril and Foot swelling
Review: could Lisinopril cause Foot swelling (Foot, leg, and ankle swelling)?
We study 93,588 people who have side effects while taking Lisinopril from FDA and social media. Among them, 27 have Foot swelling. Find out below who they are, when they have Foot swelling and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Foot swelling >>>
Lisinopril (latest outcomes from 99,058 users) has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Foot swelling (latest reports from 4,601 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease, pain.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 93,588 people reported to have side effects when taking Lisinopril. Among them, 27 people (0.03%) have Foot Swelling.
Time on Lisinopril when people have Foot swelling * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Foot swelling||7.69%||15.38%||11.54%||7.69%||23.08%||15.38%||19.23% |
Gender of people who have Foot swelling when taking Lisinopril * :
|Foot swelling||40.74%||59.26% |
Age of people who have Foot swelling when taking Lisinopril * :
|Foot swelling||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||7.41%||14.81%||37.04%||40.74% |
Severity of Foot swelling when taking Lisinopril ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Foot swelling||11.11%||44.44%||40.74%||3.70% |
How people recovered from Foot swelling ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Foot swelling||0.00%||15.00%||85.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- High blood pressure (13 people, 48.15%)
- High blood cholesterol (7 people, 25.93%)
- Hypertension (5 people, 18.52%)
- Diabetes (2 people, 7.41%)
- Pain (2 people, 7.41%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lipitor (5 people, 18.52%)
- Furosemide (4 people, 14.81%)
- Aspirin (4 people, 14.81%)
- Vitamin d (3 people, 11.11%)
- Amlodipine (2 people, 7.41%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Foot Swelling while taking Lisinopril?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Foot Swelling
- support group for people who take Lisinopril
- support group for people who have Foot Swelling
Comments from related studies:
From this study (7 months ago):
i am taking these medicines for proteinurea but since last 1-2 weeks i'm having trouble breathing sometimes.
From this study (1 year ago):
use to use Lisinopril (low dose) in order to keep pressure off kidneys. 37 years of Diabetis
From this study (2 years ago):
Penny on May, 31, 2012:
59 years old caucasin female. legs ankles feet swollen and belly swollen about the size of a lady 7 months pregnant.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lisinopril, Foot swelling
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- High blood pressure - find the right medication
I was going through the menopause with all the usual drama when I started feeling awful. Doc said that my blood pressure was through the roof and prescribed Lisinopril. This gave me technicolour dreams and a runny nose, so he switched me to Losartan. This made me soooo tired that I didn't want to ...
- Androgel for secondary hypogonadism
Severe swelling in legs, ankles and feet after being on my feet for more than one hour. Pain in calves and ankles. Feels like they're being squeezed or compressed. Pain dissipates after laying down for a few hours. Swelling never completely dissipates. Always some swelling in ankles.
- Lisinopril and eyelid irritation
I have been taking Lisinopril for over 1 year. My eyelids started swelling and became very red, itching and swollen. I tried home remedies for allergies but nothing helped. My physician thinks I was having a reaction from Lisinopril. She changed my blood pressure medicine for the next 6 weeks. ...
More reviews for: Lisinopril, Foot swelling
On eHealthMe, Lisinopril (lisinopril) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Lisinopril is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lisinopril used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (2 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- Cigarette Smoking
- Ortho Novum 1/50 28
- Polygonatum Multiflorum