Home > Lisinopril > Forgetfulness > Lisinopril and Forgetfulness
Review: could Lisinopril cause Forgetfulness (Memory loss)?
We study 93,588 people who have side effects while taking Lisinopril from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,544 have Forgetfulness. Find out below who they are, when they have Forgetfulness and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Forgetfulness >>>
Lisinopril (latest outcomes from 99,058 users) has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Forgetfulness (latest reports from 467,146 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, pain, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 93,588 people reported to have side effects when taking Lisinopril. Among them, 1,544 people (1.65%) have Forgetfulness.
Time on Lisinopril when people have Forgetfulness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Forgetfulness when taking Lisinopril * :
Age of people who have Forgetfulness when taking Lisinopril * :
Severity of Forgetfulness when taking Lisinopril ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Forgetfulness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (265 people, 17.16%)
- Depression (224 people, 14.51%)
- Pain (125 people, 8.10%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (104 people, 6.74%)
- Anxiety (94 people, 6.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (461 people, 29.86%)
- Simvastatin (263 people, 17.03%)
- Lipitor (217 people, 14.05%)
- Lasix (207 people, 13.41%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (191 people, 12.37%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Forgetfulness while taking Lisinopril?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Forgetfulness
- support group for people who take Lisinopril
- support group for people who have Forgetfulness
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lisinopril, Forgetfulness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- High blood pressure - find the right medication
I was going through the menopause with all the usual drama when I started feeling awful. Doc said that my blood pressure was through the roof and prescribed Lisinopril. This gave me technicolour dreams and a runny nose, so he switched me to Losartan. This made me soooo tired that I didn't want to ...
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Lisinopril and eyelid irritation
I have been taking Lisinopril for over 1 year. My eyelids started swelling and became very red, itching and swollen. I tried home remedies for allergies but nothing helped. My physician thinks I was having a reaction from Lisinopril. She changed my blood pressure medicine for the next 6 weeks. ...
More reviews for: Lisinopril, Forgetfulness
On eHealthMe, Lisinopril (lisinopril) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Lisinopril is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lisinopril used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Centrum Silver, CoQ-10, Krill Oil, Lortab, Gemfibrozil, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril for a patient with General Physical Health Deterioration, Heart Disease - Aging, High Blood Cholesterol, Pain - Back, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Slurred Speech, Memory Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Gemfibrozil, Atorvastatin Calcium, Lisinopril for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Knee Pain, Leg Cramps, Loss Of Memory, Leg Cramping
- A study of drug interactions between Baby Aspirin, Donepezil, Metoprolol Tartrate, Lisinopril, Atorvastatin Calcium, Tylenol W/ Codeine for a patient with Heart Attack, Pain - Back. The patient has Memory Loss
More related studies for: Lisinopril, Forgetfulness
Recent Lisinopril related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Lisinopril, Forgetfulness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.