Review: could Lisinopril cause Frequent urination (Frequent or urgent urination)?
Summary: Frequent urination is found among people who take Lisinopril, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Effexor xr, and have High blood pressure.
We study 93,797 people who have side effects while taking Lisinopril from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Frequent urination. Find out below who they are, when they have Frequent urination and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Frequent urination >>>
Lisinopril has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 99,275 Lisinopril users)
Frequent urination has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, pain, gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest reports from 733 Frequent urination patients)
On Mar, 16, 2015: 93,797 people reported to have side effects when taking Lisinopril. Among them, 10 people (0.01%) have Frequent Urination.
Time on Lisinopril when people have Frequent urination * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Frequent urination||0.00%||0.00%||10.00%||20.00%||30.00%||20.00%||20.00% |
Gender of people who have Frequent urination when taking Lisinopril * :
|Frequent urination||20.00%||80.00% |
Age of people who have Frequent urination when taking Lisinopril * :
|Frequent urination||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||10.00%||20.00%||70.00% |
Severity of Frequent urination when taking Lisinopril ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Frequent urination||10.00%||40.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Frequent urination ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Frequent urination||0.00%||42.86%||57.14% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- High blood pressure (8 people, 80.00%)
- High blood cholesterol (5 people, 50.00%)
- High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (3 people, 30.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (3 people, 30.00%)
- Glaucoma (2 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Effexor xr (3 people, 30.00%)
- Aspirin (3 people, 30.00%)
- Crestor (2 people, 20.00%)
- Lovastatin (2 people, 20.00%)
- Vitamin d (2 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Frequent Urination while taking Lisinopril?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Frequent Urination
- support group for people who take Lisinopril
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Bupropion Hydrochloride, Lantus, Lisinopril for a 72-year old man with Depression, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril for a 47-year old man with Hypertension. The patient has Erection Problems
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Hydrochlorothiazide, Synthroid for a 52-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Night Sweats, Hot Flashes, Cough
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 20, Hydroxyzine for a 28-year old woman with Add Inattentive Type, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition. The patient has Repeated Nightmares, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Post-traumatic Stress Disorder, Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorder
- A study of drug interactions between Lansoprazole, Testosterone Cypionate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Tamsulosin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Finasteride, Lisinopril for a 57-year old man with Acid Reflux, Hypogonadism, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Urine Flow Decreased, Thyroid Disorder, Enlarged Prostate, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Male Orgasmic Disorder, Enlarged Prostate, Urinary Retention, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Chronic Pain, Ed
Recent Lisinopril related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.