Review: could Lisinopril cause Heart palpitations?
We study 93,588 people who have side effects while taking Lisinopril from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,185 have Heart palpitations. Find out below who they are, when they have Heart palpitations and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Heart palpitations >>>
Lisinopril (latest outcomes from 99,058 users) has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Heart palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing) (latest reports from 315,935 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, pain.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 93,588 people reported to have side effects when taking Lisinopril. Among them, 1,184 people (1.27%) have Heart Palpitations.
Time on Lisinopril when people have Heart palpitations * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Heart palpitations||27.84%||16.49%||14.43%||16.49%||13.40%||6.19%||5.15% |
Gender of people who have Heart palpitations when taking Lisinopril * :
|Heart palpitations||65.41%||34.59% |
Age of people who have Heart palpitations when taking Lisinopril * :
|Heart palpitations||0.09%||0.00%||0.19%||2.65%||4.82%||14.19%||27.25%||50.80% |
Severity of Heart palpitations when taking Lisinopril ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Heart palpitations||2.08%||75.00%||20.83%||2.08% |
How people recovered from Heart palpitations ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Heart palpitations||12.00%||12.00%||76.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (234 people, 19.76%)
- Atrial fibrillation (58 people, 4.90%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (53 people, 4.48%)
- Blood pressure (47 people, 3.97%)
- Depression (46 people, 3.89%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (392 people, 33.11%)
- Digoxin (247 people, 20.86%)
- Furosemide (215 people, 18.16%)
- Lipitor (194 people, 16.39%)
- Lasix (179 people, 15.12%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Heart Palpitations while taking Lisinopril?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Heart Palpitations
- support group for people who take Lisinopril
- support group for people who have Heart Palpitations
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lisinopril, Heart palpitations
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Palpitations when eating raw garlic
After symptoms of a cold, I've been drinking the famous "garlic honey lemon" mixture to try to get rid of the cold and it actually worked pretty well.
The first morning it didn't feel very nice to drink but I was ok.
From day 2, I started to feel heartburn and heart palpitations, with a sort of he ...
- High blood pressure - find the right medication
I was going through the menopause with all the usual drama when I started feeling awful. Doc said that my blood pressure was through the roof and prescribed Lisinopril. This gave me technicolour dreams and a runny nose, so he switched me to Losartan. This made me soooo tired that I didn't want to ...
- Lisinopril and eyelid irritation
I have been taking Lisinopril for over 1 year. My eyelids started swelling and became very red, itching and swollen. I tried home remedies for allergies but nothing helped. My physician thinks I was having a reaction from Lisinopril. She changed my blood pressure medicine for the next 6 weeks. ...
More reviews for: Lisinopril, Heart palpitations
On eHealthMe, Lisinopril (lisinopril) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Lisinopril is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lisinopril used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of side effects of Zestril for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing)
- A study of drug interactions between Cholestyramine, Lisinopril, Duloxetine Hydrochloride for a patient with Colitis Microscopic, High Blood Pressure, Depression And Anxiety And Fibromyalgia. The patient has Panic Attacks, Extreme Guilt, Dizziness, Skin Crawling, Impulsive Behaviour, Horrific Vivid Dreams, Feeling Out Of Control, Heart Palpitations, Sweating Fever, Severe Headaches, Dissociation With Mind And Body, Depression
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing)
More related studies for: Lisinopril, Heart palpitations
Recent Lisinopril related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Lisinopril, Heart palpitations
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.