Home > Lisinopril > Hypotension postural aggravated > Lisinopril and Hypotension postural aggravated
Review: could Lisinopril cause Hypotension postural aggravated?
We study 93,588 people who have side effects while taking Lisinopril from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Hypotension postural aggravated and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Hypotension postural aggravated >>>
Lisinopril (latest outcomes from 99,058 users) has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Hypotension postural aggravated
On Oct, 31, 2014: 93,588 people reported to have side effects when taking Lisinopril. Among them, 1 people (0.00%) has Hypotension Postural Aggravated.
Time on Lisinopril when people have Hypotension postural aggravated * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Hypotension postural aggravated||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Hypotension postural aggravated when taking Lisinopril * :
|Hypotension postural aggravated||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Hypotension postural aggravated when taking Lisinopril * :
|Hypotension postural aggravated||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Hypotension postural aggravated when taking Lisinopril ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Hypotension postural aggravated||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Hypotension postural aggravated ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Hypotension postural aggravated||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- High blood pressure (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Bystolic (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hypotension Postural Aggravated while taking Lisinopril?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Hypotension Postural Aggravated
- support group for people who take Lisinopril
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is there a condition of low blood pressure with combined medications & lisinopril & propranol
I am trying to find a expert to confirm my blood pressure was too low from taking the 2 meds together. Which caused me to pass out and fall. I have returned to normal blood pressure since I discontinued taking Lisinopril.
- Could any of the following drugs cause bullous pemphigoid
I have not developed blisters, just hives. I have been tested for most common allergies and appear not to have allergies. I have seen some descriptions on line and with drugs that seem t indicate a relation between these drugs and Bullous pemphigoid, but I have not been able to find more than a lin ...
- My doctor prescribed citalopram for depression but l have myasthenia gravis is the ol
Could anyone help, my doctor has given me citalopram for depression but I have myasthenia gravis is this ok I have read it might not be safe?
- Has anyone had tingling in hands, arms, feet, legs from lisinopril that did not go away when they quit taking it? if you got rid of the tingles, how did you do it?
After 9 months on Atenolol I started getting tingling in my left hand. Also had a pulmonary embolism. A doc switched me to Lisinopril and the tingling moved to my legs, feet, both hands and arms. My calf muscles are very tight and my legs ache. Plus dizziness and other things. After 3 years of ...
- Can testosterone cause hyperkinectic heart symtom
I used testosone injections for more that 20 years.
- Does xarelto contribute to extreme thinning of hair
extreme hair thinning
inability to relieve dry eye symptoms (burning, feeling of foreign object in eyes
can anything be done to correct these eymptoms
- Congestive heart failure w/ejection faction 15-20%-meds causing extreme bone pain
diagnosed congested Heart failure.ejection fraction 15-20% went on meds and after a week suffered extreme (scale 1-10 it would be11) can't sit, sleep bone pain in back hip leg,even sitting on toilet is torture. Stopped everything and after a week pain is almost gone. See doc in 2 days will they find ...
- Do dpp4 inhibitors increase cancer risk?
Metabolic syndrome, ed, triglycerides untreated over 200, bp untreated 160/96, A1c untreated 9.
- Could this drug cause periodontal bone loss, bone loss around teeth
Do you suffer from periodontal bone loss or periodontal disease, or bone loss around teeth after taking this drug? Are your sodium levels low after taking this drug? I am a dentist and keep my teeth plaque free, but have had periodontal bone loss for which, I believe, must be drug related.
- What are possible drug interactions?
Are there any known adverse drug interactions and/or side effects for the prescription drugs I am taking?
More questions for: Lisinopril, Hypotension postural aggravated
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- High blood pressure - find the right medication
I was going through the menopause with all the usual drama when I started feeling awful. Doc said that my blood pressure was through the roof and prescribed Lisinopril. This gave me technicolour dreams and a runny nose, so he switched me to Losartan. This made me soooo tired that I didn't want to ...
- Lisinopril and eyelid irritation
I have been taking Lisinopril for over 1 year. My eyelids started swelling and became very red, itching and swollen. I tried home remedies for allergies but nothing helped. My physician thinks I was having a reaction from Lisinopril. She changed my blood pressure medicine for the next 6 weeks. ...
- Tykosin and spontaneous erections
After 15 minutes of taking Tikosyn 250 size I get spontaneous erections that remain in duration for extended periods of one hour or more. These happen several times during a 12 hour dose cycle.
- Taste loss while taking lisinopril
I have severe loss of taste and appetite since starting lisinopril . I was unsure what the cause was until finding your site. My physician did not know what was causing it and did not even try to find out. In fact she doubled the dose I was taking .
- Metoprolol & lisinopril, vs. carvedilol, lisinopril and warfarin
Lisinopril 25mg provokes horrific depression, despair, inability to navigate back to upbeat, creative state and fear for survival. Dizziness, crippling vertigo, etc every time I move from rest. Reducing dose to 2.5mg makes side effects tolerable, with no noticeable change in therapeutic effect.
- Fibroids and prednizone
I have asthma and about once a year it needs to be treated
with prednisone. I am 55 years old and my periods had stopped
until I started prednizone. I have very large fibroids and also had
a embolization. Once I started taking prednisone my periods returned
once I stop taking it my period stop ...
- Allopurinol and muscle cramps
Approximately 5 years ago I developed gout and my physician prescribed allopurinol. After a period of time I began to have muscle spasms in the calves of my legs at night. My doctor gave me a prescription for restless leg syndrome, which helped for a short time. I was then given a different presc ...
- Stay away from lisinopril
I move slowly and talk much slower than I used to. A friend of mine helped me find this site. I was taking 40mg of lisinopril for years when all of a sudden I had painful swelling in hands & feet which finally moved to my face. At that point I got scared and went to the E(mergency) R(oom) after I sa ...
- 25 pound weight gain on ranexa
I was at a steady weight at 150 pounds until I developed Prinzmetal's Angina. I was put on 500 mg. of Ranexa twice a day and up to another 500 to 1,000 if needed. Usually the 500 twice a day works. I have always been on a low carb fish and vegetarian diet. I have slowly put on 25 extra pounds since ...
- 57 year old male diagnosed with stage 2 hypertension
Started on 20mg once a day, I was working long hours so I'm not sure when the fatigue first started. At physical doctor thought the dosage should be doubled. In a few days the fatigue started to become overwhelming. I was having a hard time staying awake, not because I was drowsy but felt that we ...
More reviews for: Lisinopril, Hypotension postural aggravated
On eHealthMe, Lisinopril (lisinopril) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Lisinopril is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lisinopril used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Lisinopril, Hypotension postural aggravated
Recent Lisinopril related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Pravastatin Sodium, Lisinopril, Lamotrigine, Celebrex for a 81-year old man who has Pain In Limb
- Comparions of Lisinopril, Ramipril for a 60-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Lisinopril, Hydralazine Hydrochloride for a 63-year old woman who has Ischaemic Heart Disease Prophylaxis
- Comparions of Fluoxetine, Lisinopril, Amlodipine Besylate for a 29-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Zestril, Atacand for a 57-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Lisinopril, Tamoxifen Citrate for a 63-year old woman who has Breast Cancer In Situ
- Comparions of Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril for a 43-year old woman who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Levothyroxine Sodium, Lisinopril, Metformin, Glipizide for a 44-year old man who has Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- Comparions of Metoprolol Tartrate, Lisinopril for a 81-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Losartan, Lisinopril for a 67-year old man who has Heart Valve Calcification
More related comparison studies for: Lisinopril, Hypotension postural aggravated
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Dizziness and Megestrol Acetate
- Svt and Prednisolone
- Lamictal and Meningioma Benign
- Adderall and Neuropathy Peripheral
Recent user comments
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (11 minutes ago)
- "The depression has been so severe I didn't know what ... " (1 hour ago)
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (7 hours ago)
- Wrinkles Aging Changes
- Congenital Anomaly
- Metformin Hydrochloride
- Microgestin 1/20