Review: could Lisinopril cause Insomnia?
We study 93,588 people who have side effects while taking Lisinopril from FDA and social media. Among them, 2,249 have Insomnia. Find out below who they are, when they have Insomnia and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Insomnia >>>
Lisinopril (latest outcomes from 99,058 users) has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Insomnia (sleeplessness) (latest reports from 763,667 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, high blood pressure, pain, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 93,588 people reported to have side effects when taking Lisinopril. Among them, 2,301 people (2.46%) have Insomnia.
Time on Lisinopril when people have Insomnia * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Insomnia when taking Lisinopril * :
Age of people who have Insomnia when taking Lisinopril * :
Severity of Insomnia when taking Lisinopril ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Insomnia ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (591 people, 25.68%)
- Depression (287 people, 12.47%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (208 people, 9.04%)
- Pain (191 people, 8.30%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (173 people, 7.52%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (504 people, 21.90%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (323 people, 14.04%)
- Simvastatin (284 people, 12.34%)
- Furosemide (274 people, 11.91%)
- Lasix (270 people, 11.73%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Insomnia while taking Lisinopril?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Insomnia
- support group for people who take Lisinopril
- support group for people who have Insomnia
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lisinopril, Insomnia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
- High blood pressure - find the right medication
I was going through the menopause with all the usual drama when I started feeling awful. Doc said that my blood pressure was through the roof and prescribed Lisinopril. This gave me technicolour dreams and a runny nose, so he switched me to Losartan. This made me soooo tired that I didn't want to ...
- Zolpidem er side effects
I was in this medicaion for 2 weeks.I had severe headache,muscular backache and a rash in one side of my body.I didn't had problems falling asleep but I had problems staying asllep.I will switch to Lunesta 3mg.
More reviews for: Lisinopril, Insomnia
On eHealthMe, Lisinopril (lisinopril) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Lisinopril is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lisinopril used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Meloxicam, Cyanocobalamin, Xanax, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Lisinopril, Tamoxifen Citrate for a patient with Bursitis, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Anxiety Disorder, Hypothyroidism, High Blood Pressure, Breast Cancer In Situ. The patient has Weight Gain, Lymphedema, Breast Cancer In Situ, Adhesive Capsulitis, Joint Pain, Constipation, Skin Redness Or Inflammation, Insomnia, Hot Flashes, Shortness Of Breath, Skin Discolouration, Dizziness, Nausea, Fatigue, Weak Pulse
- A study of drug interactions between Tamsulosin, Ranitidine, Vitamin D, Lisinopril, Simvastatin, Primidone for a patient with Urine Flow Decreased, Acid Reflux, Aat Deficiency, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Seizures. The patient has Anxiety Disorder, Sleep Talking, Insomnia, Slow Speech, Hyperactivity, Delusion, Confusion
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Lopressor Hct, Plavix, Lipitor, Nitrostat, Aspirin for a patient with Pericarditis - After Heart Attack. The patient has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Sleeplessness
More related studies for: Lisinopril, Insomnia
Recent Lisinopril related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Lisinopril, Insomnia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.