Review: could Lisinopril cause Jitters (Stress and anxiety)?
Summary: Jitters is found among people who take Lisinopril, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Aspirin, and have High blood pressure.
We study 93,797 people who have side effects while taking Lisinopril from FDA and social media. Among them, 4,196 have Jitters. Find out below who they are, when they have Jitters and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Jitters >>>
Lisinopril has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 99,283 Lisinopril users)
Jitters (to make someone nervous or frightened) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, multiple sclerosis, pain, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 195,871 Jitters patients)
On Mar, 6, 2015: 93,768 people reported to have side effects when taking Lisinopril. Among them, 4,138 people (4.41%) have Jitters.
Time on Lisinopril when people have Jitters * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Jitters when taking Lisinopril * :
Age of people who have Jitters when taking Lisinopril * :
Severity of Jitters when taking Lisinopril ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Jitters ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (843 people, 20.37%)
- Depression (479 people, 11.58%)
- Pain (353 people, 8.53%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (323 people, 7.81%)
- Anxiety (268 people, 6.48%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (1,281 people, 30.96%)
- Lasix (1,201 people, 29.02%)
- Trasylol (1,071 people, 25.88%)
- Zometa (955 people, 23.08%)
- Heparin (884 people, 21.36%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of lisinopril and jitters on
Do you have Jitters while taking Lisinopril?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Jitters
- support group for people who take Lisinopril
- support group for people who have Jitters
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Alprazolam, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Lisinopril, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Zoloft for a 54-year old woman with Anxiety, Lupus Erythematosus, High Blood Pressure, Anxiety Disorder, Depression. The patient has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- A study of drug interactions between Atorvastatin Calcium, Zoloft, Atenolol, Lisinopril for a 54-year old man with Total Cholesterol, Depression, Beating Heart Surgery, Hbp. The patient has Hot Flush
- A study of drug interactions between Ginger, Lisinopril for a 68-year old man with Hypertension. The patient has Supraventricular Tachycardia
- A study of side effects of Mirena for a 41-year old woman with Contraception. The patient has Migraine (headache), Widespread Body Aches, Loss Of Hair, Anxiety, Sometimes Unable To Retrieve Words, Brain Mass, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)
- A study of side effects of Depo-provera for a 22-year old woman with Contraception. The patient has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
Recent Lisinopril related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Lisinopril, Allopurinol, Carvedilol, Pravastatin Sodium, Pueraria Mirifica for a 60-year old man who has Brest Enlargement
- Comparions of Prednisone, Lisinopril, Levaquin for a 68-year old woman who has Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Comparions of Enalaprilat, Lisinopril for a 22-year old man who has Microalbuminuria
- Comparions of Lisinopril, Isosorbide Mononitrate for a 67-year old man who has Heart Attack
- Comparions of Simvastatin, Buspar, Lisinopril, Aspirin, Toprol-xl for a 51-year old man who has Blood Pressure Increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.