Review: could Lisinopril cause Jitters?
(By eHealthMe on Mar, 6, 2014)
Severity ratings: 2.2/4
On a scale of 1 to 4: 1=least, 2=moderate, 3=severe, 4=most severe
We study 88,661 people who take Lisinopril. Among them, 4,187 have Jitters. See who they are, when they have Jitters and more. This review is based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
Lisinopril (latest outcomes from 98,622 users) has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure, blood pressure management. Commonly reported side effects of Lisinopril include nausea, nausea aggravated, breathing difficulty, dyspnoea exacerbated, fatigue.
Jitters (to make someone nervous or frightened) (latest reports from 1,274,414 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, multiple sclerosis, pain.
On Feb, 8, 2014: 88,505 people reported to have side effects when taking Lisinopril. Among them, 3,845 people (4.34%) have Jitters.
Time on Lisinopril when people have Jitters * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Jitters when taking Lisinopril * :
Age of people who have Jitters when taking Lisinopril * :
Severity of Jitters when taking Lisinopril ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Jitters ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (809 people, 21.04%)
- Depression (458 people, 11.91%)
- Pain (336 people, 8.74%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (319 people, 8.30%)
- Anxiety (261 people, 6.79%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (1,218 people, 31.68%)
- Lasix (1,172 people, 30.48%)
- Trasylol (1,064 people, 27.67%)
- Zometa (901 people, 23.43%)
- Heparin (868 people, 22.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related topic: Lisinopril, Jitters
You can also:
On eHealthMe, Lisinopril (lisinopril) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Lisinopril is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lisinopril used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Browse Lisinopril side effects from A to Z:
Browse Lisinopril drug interactions with drugs from A to Z:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Comments from related studies:
From this study (7 days ago):
Rash only comes when I drink alcohol it seems, ( 2 -3 times a month ) and last for months only on buttucks
From this study (3 months ago):
Not taking meds for mental issues mental health has berm getting worse over the past few years and is now rapidly deteriorating
From this study (4 months ago):
Legs have felt tight and ridged and can't sit still or sleep without feeling I need to move constantly. arms also feel stiff at times
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Will garcinia cambogia interact with the medication metoprolol succinate?
will the Garcinia Cambogia hurt the heart or cause any side affects if taken with the heart medications?
- What are the effects of multiple drugs on chromagranin a levels?
I have been diagnosed with carcinoid cancer and had a very small tumor removed. My CgA levels have been, since my surgery, below 200. Recently, the number jumped to 2000. My doctor and I are trying to find out if any of the many drugs I take, in addition to my diabetes medications and insulin, can ...
- Has long term clonazepam use caused you seemingly irreversible psychosis, for which you were given an antipsychotic? if so, were you able to get off of the antipsychotic and clonazepam? how?
Started clonazepam around 2002. In 2007, I was hospitalized (I'm not sure what the doctors were thinking) and I was given an antipsychotic as well, and maybe another medication. My psychiatrist lowered and eliminated all my medication in 2011 and 2012, and each time was hospitalized and again given ...
More questions for: Lisinopril, Jitters
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Ocd / anxiety sufferer
I have the following 'fake' symptoms because of my OCD/anxiety:
- neck stiffness
- scalp pain
- memory problems
- Metoprolol & lisinopril, vs. carvedilol, lisinopril and warfarin
Lisinopril 25mg provokes horrific depression, despair, inability to navigate back to upbeat, creative state and fear for survival. Dizziness, crippling vertigo, etc every time I move from rest. Reducing dose to 2.5mg makes side effects tolerable, with no noticeable change in therapeutic effect.
- Insomnia from warfarin sodium?
Knee replacement two months ago and taking coumadin (warfarin, 6 mg daily). Had problems sleeping at night I initially attributed to some discomfort with knee replacement. At rehab location for three weeks then came home. Hard time sleeping at night. Watch TV most of night. Some anxiety and would ...
More reviews for: Lisinopril, Jitters
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Ambien, Lisinopril, Simvastatin, Lamictal, Diazepam, Neurontin, Percocet, Fentanyl, Methadone Hydrochloride Intensol for a patient with Vitamin D Deficiency, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Epilepsy, Anxiety Disorder, Neuropathy, Chronic Pain, Spinal Cord Injury. The patient has Bipolar Disorder, Anxiety (Stress and anxiety), Depression Aggravated, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type (Sleep disorder), Chronic Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Celexa, Lisinopril, Metoprolol Tartrate for a patient with Anxiety, Depression, Blood Pressure. The patient has Feel Like I Need To Run And Can't Sleep, Feeling Uptight (Stress and anxiety)
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Anxiety
More related studies for: Lisinopril, Jitters
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.