Home > Lisinopril > Jitters > Lisinopril and Jitters
Review: could Lisinopril cause Jitters (Stress and anxiety)?
We study 93,588 people who have side effects while taking Lisinopril from FDA and social media. Among them, 4,137 have Jitters. Find out below who they are, when they have Jitters and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Jitters >>>
Lisinopril (latest outcomes from 99,058 users) has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Jitters (to make someone nervous or frightened) (latest reports from 1,270,409 patients) has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, multiple sclerosis, pain.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 93,588 people reported to have side effects when taking Lisinopril. Among them, 4,137 people (4.42%) have Jitters.
Time on Lisinopril when people have Jitters * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Jitters when taking Lisinopril * :
Age of people who have Jitters when taking Lisinopril * :
Severity of Jitters when taking Lisinopril ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Jitters ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (842 people, 20.35%)
- Depression (478 people, 11.55%)
- Pain (353 people, 8.53%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (323 people, 7.81%)
- Anxiety (268 people, 6.48%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (1,281 people, 30.96%)
- Lasix (1,201 people, 29.03%)
- Trasylol (1,071 people, 25.89%)
- Zometa (955 people, 23.08%)
- Heparin (884 people, 21.37%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Jitters while taking Lisinopril?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Jitters
- support group for people who take Lisinopril
- support group for people who have Jitters
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lisinopril, Jitters
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- High blood pressure - find the right medication
I was going through the menopause with all the usual drama when I started feeling awful. Doc said that my blood pressure was through the roof and prescribed Lisinopril. This gave me technicolour dreams and a runny nose, so he switched me to Losartan. This made me soooo tired that I didn't want to ...
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
More reviews for: Lisinopril, Jitters
On eHealthMe, Lisinopril (lisinopril) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Lisinopril is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lisinopril used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Alendronate Sodium, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Buspirone Hcl, Carvedilol, Lisinopril, Chlorthalidone, Amlodipine Besylate for a patient with Hardening Of The Arteries, Osteoporosis, Depression, Anxiety, Hypertension. The patient has Anxiety, High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Tartrate, Lisinopril for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Stress And Anxiety, High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Coreg, Xanax, Lisinopril for a patient with Blood Thinner, Heart Catheterization, Anxiety Disorder, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Adrenalitis, Cant Eat, Shaking Palsy, Stomach Upset, Anxiety, Tremor, Feel On Fire Inside Body, Headache
More related studies for: Lisinopril, Jitters
Recent Lisinopril related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Lisinopril, Jitters
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.