Home > Lisinopril > Jitters > Lisinopril and Jitters
Review: could Lisinopril cause Jitters (Stress and anxiety)?
Summary: Jitters is found among people who take Lisinopril, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Aspirin, and have Hypertension.
We study 93,620 people who have side effects while taking Lisinopril from FDA and social media. Among them, 4,195 have Jitters. Find out below who they are, when they have Jitters and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Jitters >>>
Lisinopril (latest outcomes from 99,102 users) has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Jitters (to make someone nervous or frightened) (latest reports from 195,268 patients) has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, multiple sclerosis, pain.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 93,588 people reported to have side effects when taking Lisinopril. Among them, 4,137 people (4.42%) have Jitters.
Time on Lisinopril when people have Jitters * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Jitters when taking Lisinopril * :
Age of people who have Jitters when taking Lisinopril * :
Severity of Jitters when taking Lisinopril ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Jitters ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (842 people, 20.35%)
- Depression (478 people, 11.55%)
- Pain (353 people, 8.53%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (323 people, 7.81%)
- Anxiety (268 people, 6.48%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (1,281 people, 30.96%)
- Lasix (1,201 people, 29.03%)
- Trasylol (1,071 people, 25.89%)
- Zometa (955 people, 23.08%)
- Heparin (884 people, 21.37%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Jitters while taking Lisinopril?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Jitters
- support group for people who take Lisinopril
- support group for people who have Jitters
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I have had two surgerys to remove cancer in my bladder and am on warfarin for my afib. my bladder cannot seem to heal. i have blood in my urine and intermitent burning at the end of my penis. will the
(Asked by a 68 year old man who has Afib, Bladder Cancer Stage I, With Cancer In Situ, and takes Cialis, Indomethacin, Digoxin, Carvedilol, Flomax, Lisinopril, Warfarin Sodium)
I have had two surgeries in the last 14 months to remove cancer from my bladder. Diagnosed with afib 16 months ago. Bladder is not healing due to the blood thinners, but I must keep my INR above 2.0. Every time I take the warfarin, I have more blood in my urine.
- Am taking symbicort for copd, woke up with sinus discomfort, can i use fluticasone nasal spray
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has COPD, and takes Claritin Reditabs, CoQ10, Lovastatin, Tudorza Pressair, Lisinopril, Symbicort)
Developing sinus infection. Can I use fluticasone nasal spray
- Can i take my ativan if i'm taking phenteremine?
(Asked by a 40 year old woman who has Anxiety, and takes Ativan)
I just started taking phenteremine and I can't sleep. I take it at 6 am
Am I able to take an Ativan at bed time?
- Is there a condition of low blood pressure with combined medications & lisinopril & propranol
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Pass Out, Falls, Blood Pressure Extremly Low, Dizzyness,, and takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Lisinopril)
I am trying to find a expert to confirm my blood pressure was too low from taking the 2 meds together. Which caused me to pass out and fall. I have returned to normal blood pressure since I discontinued taking Lisinopril.
- Has anybody had multi lobar pneumonia from reaction to methotrexate?
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has Migraine Without Aura, Anxiety And Stress, Major Depression With Psychotic Features, Bilateral Multilobar Pneumonia, Ankylosing Spondylitis, and takes Zyprexa, Methotrexate)
Bilateral multilobar pneumonia - rheumatologist considers it was caused by a reaction to methotrexate I was taking for ankylosing spondylitis and I was lucky to survive. Anyone have this and later shown to have scarring of the lungs?
More questions for: Lisinopril, Jitters
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
(Posted by a 62 year old man who has Erection Problems, Bad Dreams, Weight Loss, and takes Lisinopril, Lipitor)
40 mg Lipitor for two months caused 8 pounds weight loss,thoughts of losing my mind ,racing heart rate,mental confusion,emergency visits twice,never in my life have gone to hospital by ambulance..5'11 178 BM 17 ,faithful gym rat ,all test ruled out physical issues,informed doctor, he didn't feel Lip ...
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
(Posted by a 60 year old man who has Anxiety, and takes Xanax)
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- High blood pressure - find the right medication
(Posted by a 55 year old woman who has Graves Disease, Essential High Blood Pressure, and takes Lisinopril, Losartan, Amlodipine, Levothyroxine Sodium)
I was going through the menopause with all the usual drama when I started feeling awful. Doc said that my blood pressure was through the roof and prescribed Lisinopril. This gave me technicolour dreams and a runny nose, so he switched me to Losartan. This made me soooo tired that I didn't want to ...
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
(Posted by a 55 year old man who has Anxiety, Panic Attack, Insomnia, and takes Lipitor)
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Lisinopril and eyelid irritation
(Posted by a 67 year old woman who has Eyelid Swelling & Reddish, and takes Lisinopril)
I have been taking Lisinopril for over 1 year. My eyelids started swelling and became very red, itching and swollen. I tried home remedies for allergies but nothing helped. My physician thinks I was having a reaction from Lisinopril. She changed my blood pressure medicine for the next 6 weeks. ...
More reviews for: Lisinopril, Jitters
- A study of side effects of Ritalin for a patient with ADHD. The patient has Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition (sleeplessness related to another mental condition), Chapped Hands (dry and cracker hands), Fear, Focus, Shivering (felling of cold), Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Cold Sweat, Compulsions (performing an act persistently and repetitively), Panic Attacks, Costochondritis (chest wall pain), Stubbornness (dark personality traits), Restless Legs Syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs), Fear Of Crowded Places, Fear Of Public Speaking (fear to go in social), Shortness Of Breath, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
Comments: Hands and feet always cold, even in hot weather. Smallest toe specifically gets numb. Feeling overwhelmed in large crowds or small spaces. Overthinking and anxiety all the time. Sweating even in cold weather. Panic attacks weekly. Get scared easily, jump when a loud sudden noise appears. Can't sleep ...
- A study of drug interactions between Codeine, Ibuprofen, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Temazepam, Levonorgestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol, Morphine Sulfate, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Quetiapine Fumarate, Fluoxetine, Topiramate, Ketamine Hydrochloride, Zonegran for a patient with Pain, Fatigue, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Birth Control, Neuropathic Pain, Depression. The patient has Drowsiness, Vulvovaginal Dryness, Weight Loss, Hallucinations, Mixed, Paranoia, Memory Loss, Anxiety
Comments: I have OCD but after I started Zonegram 50mg bd 3 days ago, I have noticed my anxiety getting increasingly worse and I had a severe panic attack yesterday. The Zonegram has also decreased the severe paranoia I feel with the ketamine but it has introduced some memory loss. Otherwise I feel the best I ...
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Hair Loss
Comments: Had bouts of insomnia, digesting certain foods, I dealt with all of this including the hair loss.. Which I am grateful didn't last longer then two months( my hair was just falling out in clumps during that time)..my concerns now are the styes that I have been getting over the course of the past two ...
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Lexapro for a patient with Stress And Anxiety, Depression. The patient has Anxiety, Pressure Sore, Lightheadedness - Dizzy
Comments: Ive been dizzy and lightheaded for 2 days . It moves from the back of my head to the front. I feel alot of pressure. I take a .5 mg of lexapro at noon daily. I split .25 xanax in half and take half in the morning and half at night before bed to help me sleep.
the symptoms get worse whenIm at work, ...
- A study of side effects of Xanax for a patient with Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Stress And Anxiety
Comments: I find that my dose seems to work very well but causes me to binge and on all bad unhealthy food (when I am usually a healthy eater). I become weak and give in. This causes more stress/ even depression.
More related studies for: Lisinopril, Jitters
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.