Review: could Lisinopril cause Losing weight (Weight loss)?
Summary: Losing weight is found among people who take Lisinopril, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Aspirin, and have Depression.
We study 93,797 people who have side effects while taking Lisinopril from FDA and social media. Among them, 528 have Losing weight. Find out below who they are, when they have Losing weight and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Losing weight >>>
Lisinopril has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 99,283 Lisinopril users)
Losing weight has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 20,307 Losing weight patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: 93,797 people reported to have side effects when taking Lisinopril. Among them, 528 people (0.56%) have Losing Weight.
Time on Lisinopril when people have Losing weight * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Losing weight||0.00%||44.44%||22.22%||22.22%||11.11%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Losing weight when taking Lisinopril * :
|Losing weight||60.00%||40.00% |
Age of people who have Losing weight when taking Lisinopril * :
|Losing weight||0.00%||0.22%||0.87%||3.48%||5.65%||26.52%||28.04%||35.22% |
Severity of Losing weight when taking Lisinopril ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Losing weight||20.00%||40.00%||40.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Losing weight ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Losing weight||0.00%||25.00%||75.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (98 people, 18.56%)
- Multiple myeloma (52 people, 9.85%)
- Pain (44 people, 8.33%)
- Bipolar disorder (37 people, 7.01%)
- Hypertension (37 people, 7.01%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (167 people, 31.63%)
- Zometa (161 people, 30.49%)
- Lasix (144 people, 27.27%)
- Seroquel (141 people, 26.70%)
- Lipitor (117 people, 22.16%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Lisinopril and losing weight on
Do you have Losing Weight while taking Lisinopril?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Losing Weight
- support group for people who take Lisinopril
- support group for people who have Losing Weight
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Norco, Coreg for a 57-year old woman with To Add To Coreg For Heart Condition, Pain - Shoulder, Dilated Cardiomyopathy. The patient has Pain In Left Side Of Neck And Back Of Left Side Of Head. Pain In Left Inter Ear.
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril for a 66-year old woman with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Severe Cramping Hands, Shins, Feet And Under Rib Cage
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Proair Hfa, Ginger Root, Simvastatin, Probiotic, Flomax, Humulin R, Atenolol, Rocephin, Doxycycline Hyclate for a 57-year old man with Hypertension, Chronic Bronchitis, Health, High Blood Cholesterol, General Physical Health Deterioration, Cancer - Prostate, Type 2 Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Respiratory Tract Congestion, Infection - Ear. The patient has Low Blood Sugar
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Sertraline for a 53-year old man with Blood Pressure Decreased, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Lip Dry, Burning Eyes, Rash Generalised
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Losartan Potassium, Pravastatin Sodium, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 60-year old woman with Pain, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Depression. The patient has Obesity, Thirst - Excessive
Recent Lisinopril related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.