Home > Lisinopril > Losing weight > Lisinopril and Losing weight
Review: could Lisinopril cause Losing weight (Weight loss)?
We study 93,588 people who have side effects while taking Lisinopril from FDA and social media. Among them, 527 have Losing weight. Find out below who they are, when they have Losing weight and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Losing weight >>>
Lisinopril (latest outcomes from 99,058 users) has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Losing weight (latest reports from 98,557 patients) has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 93,588 people reported to have side effects when taking Lisinopril. Among them, 527 people (0.56%) have Losing Weight.
Time on Lisinopril when people have Losing weight * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Losing weight||0.00%||50.00%||25.00%||12.50%||12.50%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Losing weight when taking Lisinopril * :
|Losing weight||60.11%||39.89% |
Age of people who have Losing weight when taking Lisinopril * :
|Losing weight||0.00%||0.22%||0.87%||3.49%||5.66%||26.36%||28.10%||35.29% |
Severity of Losing weight when taking Lisinopril ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Losing weight||11.11%||44.44%||44.44%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Losing weight ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Losing weight||0.00%||33.33%||66.67% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (98 people, 18.60%)
- Multiple myeloma (52 people, 9.87%)
- Pain (44 people, 8.35%)
- Bipolar disorder (37 people, 7.02%)
- Hypertension (37 people, 7.02%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (167 people, 31.69%)
- Zometa (161 people, 30.55%)
- Lasix (144 people, 27.32%)
- Seroquel (141 people, 26.76%)
- Lipitor (117 people, 22.20%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Losing Weight while taking Lisinopril?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Losing Weight
- support group for people who take Lisinopril
- support group for people who have Losing Weight
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 years ago):
Lipitor immediately causes my blood sugar and blood pressure to elevate. When I stop taking it they drop back down to previous levels.
From this study (3 years ago):
suffering from hives, swelling of lips and skin, itching. Feeling ill.
From this study (5 years ago):
My migranes and headaches were once severe and were brought under control with a myriad of drugs. However, I have lost a lot of weight and continue to have bad indigestion every night. I am not sure when the weight loss will end or if there is an underlying condition. Headaches continue; as well as chronic fatigue and the inability to concentrate.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lisinopril, Losing weight
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Weight loss associated with flomax within the last 10 years.
I have been taking flomax for approx. 10 yrs.I was then & still is very active
I exercise for one HR.every morning (5 days a week)walk for 2 miles every day,
ride my bike occasionlly,I am now 82 yrs.old.My problem is "weight loss".
I'm 5'9" tall,I weighed 175 lbs.when I first started to take Flom ...
- Weight loss taking lipitor
Did not want to take Lipitor heard a lot about it dr made me I weighed 164 was on Lipitor for 2years lost down to 132 and still losing how do I regain some weight back I look horrible
- High blood pressure - find the right medication
I was going through the menopause with all the usual drama when I started feeling awful. Doc said that my blood pressure was through the roof and prescribed Lisinopril. This gave me technicolour dreams and a runny nose, so he switched me to Losartan. This made me soooo tired that I didn't want to ...
More reviews for: Lisinopril, Losing weight
On eHealthMe, Lisinopril (lisinopril) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Lisinopril is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lisinopril used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (50 seconds ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (1 minute ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (24 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw
- Amiodarone Hydrochloride
- Labia Enlarged
- Skin Depigmentation