Review: could Lisinopril cause Numbness and tingling?
Summary: Numbness and tingling is found among people who take Lisinopril, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Zometa, and have Multiple myeloma.
We study 93,823 people who have side effects while taking Lisinopril from FDA and social media. Among them, 153 have Numbness and tingling. Find out below who they are, when they have Numbness and tingling and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Numbness and tingling >>>
Lisinopril has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 99,309 Lisinopril users)
Numbness and tingling
Numbness and tingling (unusual prickling sensations) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 4,988 Numbness and tingling patients)
On Apr, 14, 2015: 93,823 people reported to have side effects when taking Lisinopril. Among them, 153 people (0.16%) have Numbness And Tingling.
Time on Lisinopril when people have Numbness and tingling * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Numbness and tingling||4.44%||26.67%||13.33%||15.56%||22.22%||11.11%||6.67% |
Gender of people who have Numbness and tingling when taking Lisinopril * :
|Numbness and tingling||39.10%||60.90% |
Age of people who have Numbness and tingling when taking Lisinopril * :
|Numbness and tingling||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.65%||13.95%||20.93%||60.47% |
Severity of Numbness and tingling when taking Lisinopril ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Numbness and tingling||10.00%||62.50%||25.00%||2.50% |
How people recovered from Numbness and tingling ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Numbness and tingling||3.85%||0.00%||96.15% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (28 people, 18.30%)
- High blood pressure (21 people, 13.73%)
- Hypertension (20 people, 13.07%)
- Hypercalcaemia of malignancy (11 people, 7.19%)
- Pain (9 people, 5.88%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (43 people, 28.10%)
- Ambien (34 people, 22.22%)
- Aspirin (31 people, 20.26%)
- Prilosec (31 people, 20.26%)
- Atenolol (30 people, 19.61%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of lisinopril and numbness and tingling on
Do you have Numbness And Tingling while taking Lisinopril?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Numbness And Tingling
- support group for people who take Lisinopril
- support group for people who have Numbness And Tingling
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Simvastatin, Hydroxyzine, Effexor Xr for a 36-year old woman with Hypertension, High Blood Cholesterol, Insomnia, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weight Gain
- A study of side effects of Cyclosporine for a 42-year old man with Heart Transplant Rejection. The patient has Memory Impairment, Confusion, Light Sensitivity, Burning Feet Syndrome, Feeling Hot And Cold, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Tremor
- A study of drug interactions between Suboxone, Nuvigil for a 25-year old woman with Noni, Narcolepsy. The patient has Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Rash
- A study of drug interactions between Atorvastatin Calcium, Lisinopril for a 63-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Neck Pain, Shoulder Pain
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril for a 47-year old woman with High Blood Pressure.
Recent Lisinopril related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.