Home > Lisinopril > Partial seizures > Lisinopril and Partial seizures
Review: could Lisinopril cause Partial seizures?
Summary: Partial seizures is found among people who take Lisinopril, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Aspirin, and have Multiple sclerosis.
We study 93,620 people who have side effects while taking Lisinopril from FDA and social media. Among them, 35 have Partial seizures. Find out below who they are, when they have Partial seizures and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Partial seizures >>>
Lisinopril (latest outcomes from 99,102 users) has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Partial seizures (seizures which affect only a part of the brain at onset) (latest reports from 9,220 patients) has been reported by people with epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, convulsion, depression, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 93,588 people reported to have side effects when taking Lisinopril. Among them, 35 people (0.04%) have Partial Seizures.
Time on Lisinopril when people have Partial seizures * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Partial seizures||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Partial seizures when taking Lisinopril * :
|Partial seizures||74.29%||25.71% |
Age of people who have Partial seizures when taking Lisinopril * :
|Partial seizures||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||15.38%||7.69%||26.92%||50.00% |
Severity of Partial seizures when taking Lisinopril ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Partial seizures||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Partial seizures ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple sclerosis (3 people, 8.57%)
- Nausea (3 people, 8.57%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 8.57%)
- Diabetes mellitus (3 people, 8.57%)
- Blood potassium increased (2 people, 5.71%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (19 people, 54.29%)
- Lipitor (11 people, 31.43%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (10 people, 28.57%)
- Plavix (9 people, 25.71%)
- Quinine sulfate (9 people, 25.71%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Partial Seizures while taking Lisinopril?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Partial Seizures
- support group for people who take Lisinopril
- support group for people who have Partial Seizures
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I have had two surgerys to remove cancer in my bladder and am on warfarin for my afib. my bladder cannot seem to heal. i have blood in my urine and intermitent burning at the end of my penis. will the
(Asked by a 68 year old man who has Afib, Bladder Cancer Stage I, With Cancer In Situ, and takes Cialis, Indomethacin, Digoxin, Carvedilol, Flomax, Lisinopril, Warfarin Sodium)
I have had two surgeries in the last 14 months to remove cancer from my bladder. Diagnosed with afib 16 months ago. Bladder is not healing due to the blood thinners, but I must keep my INR above 2.0. Every time I take the warfarin, I have more blood in my urine.
- Am taking symbicort for copd, woke up with sinus discomfort, can i use fluticasone nasal spray
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has COPD, and takes Claritin Reditabs, CoQ10, Lovastatin, Tudorza Pressair, Lisinopril, Symbicort)
Developing sinus infection. Can I use fluticasone nasal spray
- Is there a condition of low blood pressure with combined medications & lisinopril & propranol
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Pass Out, Falls, Blood Pressure Extremly Low, Dizzyness,, and takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Lisinopril)
I am trying to find a expert to confirm my blood pressure was too low from taking the 2 meds together. Which caused me to pass out and fall. I have returned to normal blood pressure since I discontinued taking Lisinopril.
- Could any of the following drugs cause bullous pemphigoid
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Diabetic, Bullous Pemphigoid , and takes Lisinopril, Metformin, Victoza)
I have not developed blisters, just hives. I have been tested for most common allergies and appear not to have allergies. I have seen some descriptions on line and with drugs that seem t indicate a relation between these drugs and Bullous pemphigoid, but I have not been able to find more than a lin ...
- My doctor prescribed citalopram for depression but l have myasthenia gravis is the ol
(Asked by a 70 year old man who has Depression, and takes Lisinopril, Atorvastatin Calcium, Prednisolone, Azathioprine)
Could anyone help, my doctor has given me citalopram for depression but I have myasthenia gravis is this ok I have read it might not be safe?
More questions for: Lisinopril, Partial seizures
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
(Posted by a 62 year old man who has Erection Problems, Bad Dreams, Weight Loss, and takes Lisinopril, Lipitor)
40 mg Lipitor for two months caused 8 pounds weight loss,thoughts of losing my mind ,racing heart rate,mental confusion,emergency visits twice,never in my life have gone to hospital by ambulance..5'11 178 BM 17 ,faithful gym rat ,all test ruled out physical issues,informed doctor, he didn't feel Lip ...
- High blood pressure - find the right medication
(Posted by a 55 year old woman who has Graves Disease, Essential High Blood Pressure, and takes Lisinopril, Losartan, Amlodipine, Levothyroxine Sodium)
I was going through the menopause with all the usual drama when I started feeling awful. Doc said that my blood pressure was through the roof and prescribed Lisinopril. This gave me technicolour dreams and a runny nose, so he switched me to Losartan. This made me soooo tired that I didn't want to ...
- Lisinopril and eyelid irritation
(Posted by a 67 year old woman who has Eyelid Swelling & Reddish, and takes Lisinopril)
I have been taking Lisinopril for over 1 year. My eyelids started swelling and became very red, itching and swollen. I tried home remedies for allergies but nothing helped. My physician thinks I was having a reaction from Lisinopril. She changed my blood pressure medicine for the next 6 weeks. ...
- Tykosin and spontaneous erections
(Posted by a 57 year old man who has Spontaneous Erections After Taking 250 Size Tikosyn, and takes Lisinopril, Coumadin)
After 15 minutes of taking Tikosyn 250 size I get spontaneous erections that remain in duration for extended periods of one hour or more. These happen several times during a 12 hour dose cycle.
- Psychosis, weight loss and topamax
(Posted by a 56 year old woman who has Brain Hemorrhage, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Partial Seizures, and takes Zoloft, Klonopin, Topamax)
I had a brain hemorrhage in my occipital lobe. It left me with with a partial seizure disorder. The seizures would interrupt my ability to see. I was trying different anti-seizure medication and they all made me more tired and more depressed. My neurologist decided to try topamax. On topamax I ...
More reviews for: Lisinopril, Partial seizures
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Lovastatin, Lantus for a patient with Hypertension, Hypercholesterolemia, Diabetes. The patient has Auricular Swelling
Comments: Retinitis started shortly after starting Humulin in addition to the Lantus(approx. 5 years ago.
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Hair Loss
Comments: Had bouts of insomnia, digesting certain foods, I dealt with all of this including the hair loss.. Which I am grateful didn't last longer then two months( my hair was just falling out in clumps during that time)..my concerns now are the styes that I have been getting over the course of the past two ...
- A study of drug interactions between Dexilant, Crestor, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Clopidogrel for a patient with Acid Reflux, Blood Cholesterol Decreased, Blood Pressure Systolic Decreased, Blood Pressure Decreased, Heart Disease, Blood Thinner. The patient has Dry Mouth
Comments: SEVERE CHRONIC DRY MOUTH AND EYES STARTED 4 MONTHS AGO NOT SURE IF MEDICATION RELATED. BEEN ON SOME OF THEM FOR 6 YEARS WITHOUT A PROBLEM.
- A study of drug interactions between Terazosin Hydrochloride, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril, Warfarin Sodium for a patient with Hypertension, Pulmonary Embolism. The patient has Itching
Comments: saver itching prior to pulmonary embolism continuing after recovery of blood clots
- A study of drug interactions between Losartan, Lisinopril for a patient with Nephropathy - Iga. The patient has Toothache
Comments: My tooth is aching and I want to know if it has to do with my high blood pressure or my medications
More related studies for: Lisinopril, Partial seizures
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.