Home > Lisinopril > Rapid heart beat > Lisinopril and Rapid heart beat
Review: could Lisinopril cause Rapid heart beat (Heart Rate Increased)?
We study 93,588 people who have side effects while taking Lisinopril from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,004 have Rapid heart beat. Find out below who they are, when they have Rapid heart beat and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Rapid heart beat >>>
Lisinopril (latest outcomes from 99,013 users) has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Rapid heart beat
Rapid heart beat (latest reports from 214,226 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, multiple sclerosis, asthma.
On Sep, 14, 2014: 93,510 people reported to have side effects when taking Lisinopril. Among them, 1,004 people (1.07%) have Rapid Heart Beat.
Time on Lisinopril when people have Rapid heart beat * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Rapid heart beat||35.85%||37.74%||7.55%||7.55%||3.77%||3.77%||3.77% |
Gender of people who have Rapid heart beat when taking Lisinopril * :
|Rapid heart beat||56.23%||43.77% |
Age of people who have Rapid heart beat when taking Lisinopril * :
|Rapid heart beat||0.00%||0.00%||0.33%||0.87%||5.13%||14.29%||20.17%||59.21% |
Severity of Rapid heart beat when taking Lisinopril ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Rapid heart beat||5.56%||55.56%||33.33%||5.56% |
How people recovered from Rapid heart beat ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Rapid heart beat||16.67%||16.67%||66.67% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (187 people, 18.63%)
- Depression (50 people, 4.98%)
- Atrial fibrillation (50 people, 4.98%)
- Pain (46 people, 4.58%)
- Anxiety (45 people, 4.48%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (262 people, 26.10%)
- Digoxin (138 people, 13.75%)
- Lasix (121 people, 12.05%)
- Furosemide (106 people, 10.56%)
- Metoprolol tartrate (102 people, 10.16%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rapid Heart Beat while taking Lisinopril?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Rapid Heart Beat
- support group for people who take Lisinopril
- support group for people who have Rapid Heart Beat
Comments from related studies:
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lisinopril, Rapid heart beat
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- High blood pressure - find the right medication
I was going through the menopause with all the usual drama when I started feeling awful. Doc said that my blood pressure was through the roof and prescribed Lisinopril. This gave me technicolour dreams and a runny nose, so he switched me to Losartan. This made me soooo tired that I didn't want to ...
- Lisinopril and eyelid irritation
I have been taking Lisinopril for over 1 year. My eyelids started swelling and became very red, itching and swollen. I tried home remedies for allergies but nothing helped. My physician thinks I was having a reaction from Lisinopril. She changed my blood pressure medicine for the next 6 weeks. ...
- Tykosin and spontaneous erections
After 15 minutes of taking Tikosyn 250 size I get spontaneous erections that remain in duration for extended periods of one hour or more. These happen several times during a 12 hour dose cycle.
More reviews for: Lisinopril, Rapid heart beat
On eHealthMe, Lisinopril (lisinopril) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Lisinopril is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lisinopril used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Nexium, Ventolin Hfa, Imitrex, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin Chloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydroxyzine, Cymbalta for a 42-year old woman who has GERD, Asthma, Migraine, Allergy, Incontinence - Urinary, Muscle Spasms, Vitamin D Deficiency, Hypothyroidism, Itching, Depression (43 minutes ago)
- Abilify for a 54-year old man who has Depression (52 minutes ago)
- Enbrel for a 43-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Cytomegalovirus Infection and Vertigo
- Flexeril for Fibromyalgia
- Lightheadedness and Emphysema
- Levothyroxine Sodium
Recent user comments
- "Did not notice until started Finasteride, but might h ... " (2 hours ago)
- "I take 20 milligrams of Abilify with 20 mg. of celexa ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Having headache recurrent last 24 hrs. Side effects o ... " (11 hours ago)
- Peruvian Maca
- Trisodium Ethylenediamine Tetraacetic Acid
- Nonketotic Hyperglycemic Hyperosmolar Coma
- Butalbital Aspirin Caffeine And Codeine Phosphate
- Thrombin Antithrombin Iii Complex Increased