Home > Lisinopril > Retrograde ejaculation > Lisinopril and Retrograde ejaculation
Review: could Lisinopril cause Retrograde ejaculation?
We study 93,588 people who have side effects while taking Lisinopril from FDA and social media. Among them, 12 have Retrograde ejaculation. Find out below who they are, when they have Retrograde ejaculation and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Retrograde ejaculation >>>
Lisinopril (latest outcomes from 99,058 users) has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Retrograde ejaculation (entry of semen into the bladder instead of going out through the urethra during ejaculation) (latest reports from 1,610 patients) has been reported by people with enlarged prostate, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, prostatomegaly.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 93,588 people reported to have side effects when taking Lisinopril. Among them, 12 people (0.01%) have Retrograde Ejaculation.
Time on Lisinopril when people have Retrograde ejaculation * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Retrograde ejaculation||22.22%||11.11%||11.11%||11.11%||22.22%||0.00%||22.22% |
Gender of people who have Retrograde ejaculation when taking Lisinopril * :
|Retrograde ejaculation||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Retrograde ejaculation when taking Lisinopril * :
|Retrograde ejaculation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||10.00%||20.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Retrograde ejaculation when taking Lisinopril ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Retrograde ejaculation||0.00%||0.00%||77.78%||22.22% |
How people recovered from Retrograde ejaculation ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Retrograde ejaculation||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (5 people, 41.67%)
- Diabetes (2 people, 16.67%)
- Bph (2 people, 16.67%)
- Erectile dysfunction (1 people, 8.33%)
- Ejaculation failure (1 people, 8.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Metformin hcl (2 people, 16.67%)
- Vytorin (2 people, 16.67%)
- Metformin hydrochloride (2 people, 16.67%)
- Avodart (2 people, 16.67%)
- Coreg (2 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Retrograde Ejaculation while taking Lisinopril?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Retrograde Ejaculation
- support group for people who take Lisinopril
- support group for people who have Retrograde Ejaculation
Comments from related studies:
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lisinopril, Retrograde ejaculation
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- High blood pressure - find the right medication
I was going through the menopause with all the usual drama when I started feeling awful. Doc said that my blood pressure was through the roof and prescribed Lisinopril. This gave me technicolour dreams and a runny nose, so he switched me to Losartan. This made me soooo tired that I didn't want to ...
- Lisinopril and eyelid irritation
I have been taking Lisinopril for over 1 year. My eyelids started swelling and became very red, itching and swollen. I tried home remedies for allergies but nothing helped. My physician thinks I was having a reaction from Lisinopril. She changed my blood pressure medicine for the next 6 weeks. ...
- Tykosin and spontaneous erections
After 15 minutes of taking Tikosyn 250 size I get spontaneous erections that remain in duration for extended periods of one hour or more. These happen several times during a 12 hour dose cycle.
More reviews for: Lisinopril, Retrograde ejaculation
On eHealthMe, Lisinopril (lisinopril) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Lisinopril is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lisinopril used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (2 hours ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Lemon Scented Verbena
- Liposarcoma Metastatic
- Iga Nephropathy Bergers Disease
- Clear Eye