Lisinopril and Rosacea - from FDA reports
Rosacea is found among people who take Lisinopril, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Revlimid, and have Multiple myeloma. This review analyzes which people have Rosacea with Lisinopril. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 172,951 people who have side effects when taking Lisinopril from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 03, 2017
172,951 people reported to have side effects when taking Lisinopril.
Among them, 62 people (0.04%) have Rosacea
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Lisinopril when people have Rosacea *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Rosacea when taking Lisinopril *:
- female: 50.82 %
- male: 49.18 %
Age of people who have Rosacea when taking Lisinopril *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 1.96 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 5.88 %
- 50-59: 5.88 %
- 60+: 86.27 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (22 people, 35.48%)
- High Blood Pressure (16 people, 25.81%)
- Type 2 Diabetes (10 people, 16.13%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (5 people, 8.06%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (3 people, 4.84%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Revlimid (26 people, 41.94%)
- Zometa (23 people, 37.10%)
- Velcade (23 people, 37.10%)
- Lipitor (23 people, 37.10%)
- Aredia (23 people, 37.10%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Musculoskeletal Discomfort (23 people, 37.10%)
- Bone Disorder (23 people, 37.10%)
- Stress And Anxiety (22 people, 35.48%)
- High Blood Pressure (22 people, 35.48%)
- Pain In Jaw (21 people, 33.87%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rosacea when taking Lisinopril?
Lisinopril has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Lisinopril 183,859 users)
Rosacea (a skin condition that causes facial redness) has been reported by people with rosacea, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia, high blood pressure (latest reports from 6,187 Rosacea patients).