Home > Lisinopril > Stuffy nose > Lisinopril and Stuffy nose
Review: could Lisinopril cause Stuffy nose (Nasal congestion)?
We study 93,588 people who have side effects while taking Lisinopril from FDA and social media. Among them, 328 have Stuffy nose. Find out below who they are, when they have Stuffy nose and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Stuffy nose >>>
Lisinopril (latest outcomes from 99,058 users) has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Stuffy nose (blockage of the nasal passages usually due to membranes lining the nose becoming swollen from inflamed blood vessels) (latest reports from 78,236 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, asthma, osteoporosis, erection problems.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 93,588 people reported to have side effects when taking Lisinopril. Among them, 328 people (0.35%) have Stuffy Nose.
Time on Lisinopril when people have Stuffy nose * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Stuffy nose||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||8.33%||25.00%||25.00%||8.33% |
Gender of people who have Stuffy nose when taking Lisinopril * :
|Stuffy nose||58.75%||41.25% |
Age of people who have Stuffy nose when taking Lisinopril * :
|Stuffy nose||0.00%||0.00%||1.38%||0.34%||2.07%||16.55%||25.52%||54.14% |
Severity of Stuffy nose when taking Lisinopril ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Stuffy nose||0.00%||60.00%||40.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Stuffy nose ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Stuffy nose||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (83 people, 25.30%)
- Depression (36 people, 10.98%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (26 people, 7.93%)
- Erectile dysfunction (23 people, 7.01%)
- Pain (18 people, 5.49%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (84 people, 25.61%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (47 people, 14.33%)
- Digoxin (45 people, 13.72%)
- Humira (41 people, 12.50%)
- Nexium (39 people, 11.89%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Stuffy Nose while taking Lisinopril?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Stuffy Nose
- support group for people who take Lisinopril
- support group for people who have Stuffy Nose
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 years ago):
Dr Vishnu kumar Verma on Mar, 21, 2011:
My self taking Pioglitazone 15 mg b d and suffering from nasal congestion.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lisinopril, Stuffy nose
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- High blood pressure - find the right medication
I was going through the menopause with all the usual drama when I started feeling awful. Doc said that my blood pressure was through the roof and prescribed Lisinopril. This gave me technicolour dreams and a runny nose, so he switched me to Losartan. This made me soooo tired that I didn't want to ...
- Lisinopril and eyelid irritation
I have been taking Lisinopril for over 1 year. My eyelids started swelling and became very red, itching and swollen. I tried home remedies for allergies but nothing helped. My physician thinks I was having a reaction from Lisinopril. She changed my blood pressure medicine for the next 6 weeks. ...
- Tykosin and spontaneous erections
After 15 minutes of taking Tikosyn 250 size I get spontaneous erections that remain in duration for extended periods of one hour or more. These happen several times during a 12 hour dose cycle.
More reviews for: Lisinopril, Stuffy nose
On eHealthMe, Lisinopril (lisinopril) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Lisinopril is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lisinopril used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Melatonin for a 58-year old man who has Insomnia (29 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (33 minutes ago)
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (45 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Inflammation and Wellbutrin
- Irbesartan and Platelet Count Decreased
- Pustular Psoriasis
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (47 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (58 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (8 hours ago)
- Atrioventricular Conduction Time Shortened
- Cushing Syndrome Due To Adrenal Tumor
- Coagulation Factor Viii Level Increased
- Pancreatitis Aggravated